RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Murkz 1 16.67%
Orijinal 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-04, 01:51 PM   #1
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.
Orijinal -VS- Murkz

IP: 2199 5F7D

5-10 Lines. You spit first. No D/R. No Crew. No Bitin'. No hatin. 30 minutes to drop your verse.

Old 07-06-04, 01:53 PM   #2
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

From: Orijinal, a young lyrical mind who loves tearin' other challengers heads off and put a loss onto their record. He hates losing, he hates cheaters, he hates crew votes, dickriding and any other way of letting others win easily. Holla at 'em.

..You got 30 minutes to drop your verse..after check-in.

Old 07-06-04, 02:18 PM   #3
S.P.
Flyweight

IP: 3240 794D

ugfhgfhfyyggygcuggyjgukccgfygykcccccccccccyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 07-06-04, 02:32 PM   #4
S.P.
Flyweight

Check-in, yo u the original,nigga u cant be serious ima wrap this battle up enough to make u delirious,nigga u aint a match 4 me how ima rip u is gonna be a catastrafy,nigga dont get above of ya head,cuz as far as im cocerned the original is already daed

Old 07-06-04, 02:39 PM   #5
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

Checkin In...

Old 07-06-04, 02:56 PM   #6
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

Hah, this guy wanna battle me, I don't need to drop personals 'cuz we live in the same town/
I can crack all I want him in real life, but right now, let's talk about his structure, looks like he dropped a sentence filled wit nouns/
His name is funny to me, cuz' right now, I'm murkin' a dude when that's his name/
He kept botherin' me on a program, I "killed" him, and know what was a coincidence he talkin to me on "AIM"/
I only need to drop 6 lines 'cuz this guy only dropped a big-ass sentence/
This guy couldn't be "half of me" even if my rhymes was on clearance/

Old 07-06-04, 03:28 PM   #7
S.P.
Flyweight

Check-in

Yo,this dude think he funny,hah,i aint have no structure/
but now i got to rip him like peewee kirk at the Rucker,
Dog my name i s murkz, and iim harder than pavement/
Some body call the og's cuz thie original needs a replacment,
dog im new to this game but I never lose/
im still gone be hot in da winter like a cup a stew,
So next verse dog dont say u murked me/
just think bout the name u got change it to the no g

Old 07-06-04, 04:58 PM   #8
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

That verse don't count, you can only drop one verse unless there was a special rule of dropping 2 or more verses so that ^^ verse up there don't count.

Old 07-07-04, 02:16 PM   #9
S.P.
Flyweight

IP: F98A 46E1

up....

Old 07-07-04, 02:25 PM   #10
East Miles
Flyweight

IP: FF18 20BC

wassup ya'll check the link below and i'll....... hit this battle lata and vote.... make sure to drop feedback or else that shit din't count

Verbal Violence 5-0 KO
PinkPanther 5-0 KO

http://www.ecksrecords.vze.com

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/crisisus2music.htm If you feel the need to Know where my Lyrical talent is check the link above
East Miles

Old 07-07-04, 02:37 PM   #11
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Murkz
seein as orijinal said only ur first verse counts ill go off of that...structure is wack...seperate ur damn lines man...there was no flow, which makes that wack...no metas...no wordplay...none of ur punches connected...no good personals...

Orijinal
dont put the /s at the end of u r lines...its newbish...structure was wack...most of ur lines were stretched...flow fell off cause of the stretchness....no metas...wordplay is decent...some of ur punches connected...personals r pretty good...

Overall
neither had metas...both had a wack structure...Orijinal had the better flow, cause at least he had one...he had more, and better wordplay...more connecting punches...and better personals...so basing off of that...Orijinal gets my vote...

VOTE - ORIJINAL

PLEASE return the favor with an honest vote on the link in my sig...thanx...

Old 07-08-04, 02:49 AM   #12
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

Uppin it big..uppin...uppin...upppin...upppin....upppin..

Old 07-09-04, 07:18 PM   #13
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

Up................................................ ............in.

Old 07-12-04, 12:54 AM   #14
Orijinal
Bitches I've Sonned

Uppin it..don't sleep..vote vote vote vote...please ill return the favor

Old 07-12-04, 02:11 AM   #15
emceedialect
New to RB

IP: 6CEC 0FAD

yo yo yo
murkz
your seccond verse didnt count but why couldnt you drop some shit like that in your first battle that shit would have be him
orijinal
yo your lines are like two words to long so its kinda of dragging sometimes but you got the better of him you should have dropped a seccond verse to show him whats up

vote
Send a message via AIM to emceedialect