RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-05, 11:07 PM   #1
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

Repirations- Stupidity- Race...

IP: 627C 7B9E

I just wanted to know if any black people actually think that they are going to get Repirations and i want to know how many of them support Rev. Jesse Jackson...

this is why that is all stupid..

Rev. Jesse Jackson, is somehow a preacher or reverond and yet he has had sex with a chick, he knocked her up and she wasnt his wife, and he got her pregnant and then took of... what a guy...

---

Jesse Jackson is well aware that blacks will NEVER recieve repirations for slavery, he knows that it would bankrupt the nation of it's money because it would be too much money to watch and take care of...
Jesse Jackson acts like he is "one of the boys" stuck in the ghetto trying to make a decent living, when look at the guy, he is a multi-millionare, people pay him for EVERYTHING, and he acts like he is the "struggling black man" and that he is "one of you"... bullshit, why cant people see past that?
He is a terrible icon, he walks into Coca-Cola and other major companies demanding checks.. BIG CHECKS and if the companies refuse to pay, he will have a "black boycott" and claim that the company is racist... (what a surprise...the race card?) what a fucking cheap way to get out of it...

Jesse Jackson AND Al Sharpton and fucking low lifes that make there money off of the suffering of blacks and then they exploit the power and make it seem like blacks should be angry at whites...

He tries to stir things up between races because that is what he gets paid for, companies that support him will pay him until he dies if he keeps this up, Jesse knows repirations will never come... it's time for the black community to refocus, and not hate whites over skin color, im not saying it's only blacks, it goes both ways with White Supremesists, but come on...

the world only gets better with working together...

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 01:21 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: FA43 CBD3

Blackmail is a good way of making money.. Especially when you do have that much power..

I dont know much about the situation, but Jesse Jackson sounds fucked up if this shits true..
Old 02-28-05, 01:31 AM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 92F6 311B

It's streched a little I think.

But reparations would be dope, because we would all put it back into the economy as soon as we got it anyways. Therefore destroying all the mainstream bullshit about cars and all that because EVERYONE would have them.

As for Jesse, he's one hell of a lawyer, but he is not from the hood nor has he ever been there. As for demanding checks and shit, he can't make a fucking black boycott, lol, unless there is SOLID proof of it, as long as we stay informed. He does stir shit up, but so do a lot of other people ( ) so you can't blame em really, he's just being a politician.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-28-05, 04:00 AM   #4
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A338 C9EF

honestly reparations would be great many other groups of people that have be unfairly treated have gotten it why cant black people...yea it would hit the economy but i mean so did the war...it was suppose to help out the economy because war usually brings up more jobs, unfortunetly the cost of living is higher and most jobs barely pay enough for people to survive on...with the cost of everything going up it only made things worse...the word reparations is always tied into money but honestly reparations goes far beyond the dollar...reparations is making amends for things that have happened to a group of people in the past...a form of reparations is to teach more history of the black man's struggle so child espcially black children know their history which make them more inclined to wanna make a difference...reparations is treating blacks fairly...setting up programs to teach the less for fortunate how to make money...more grants...better schools instead of throwing cats anywhere knowing that it will only repeating the cycle of holding their people down.

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 04:11 AM   #5
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A338 C9EF

by the way jesse jackson is not from the hood...jesse lived in povery for a hot minute...his pops didn't even acknowledge him as his son although he knew it was his son...he then took him in and he started having a better like...but on the the civil rights movement area was "hood" enough...cats these days complain about getting thrown in jail when they doing something wrong even though they maybe tryna feed their fam....imagine being locked up for doing the right thing...i dont know about you but that sounds hood enough for me...even with the whole sex thing that happened that man still deserves some respect for the good he has done

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:14 AM   #6
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Hopes are you black????

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 01:46 PM   #7
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: A713 E6BC

no... i am not, but i think it's retarded that blacks cant see past that.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote