RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-05, 05:30 PM   #1
Sik Wit It

Dave Chappelle makes a comeback...

IP: 2AB0 331B

Despite all the rumors regarding Dave Chappelle's whereabouts and whether or not he would find a way to complete the much-anticipated third season of "Chappelle's Show", Dave just couldn't stay away from comedy. After his record breaking first-week DVD sales of the second season surfaced, so did Dave...but at a location that surprised everyone. Dave made his way to Los Angeles and shortly after leaving the airport, made his way to two legendary comedy clubs and sparked up an impromptu performance.

He first showed up at the Improv in Hollywood during the 10pm show and immediatly took the stage to unleash some Dave like antics. Whether he was polishing up or just got the comedy bug again after being gone for so long, it was a real treat for those in attendance. He then made his way to The Comedy Store and shocked an already happy crowd (due to the surprise appearance of Andrew Dice Clay) and poked fun at all of the recent rumors.

"Someone said [Chappelle] was here [and] wanted to do a set, and I called him a liar." The Comedy Store's Dean Gelber said according to MTV. "Those people definitely got their $15 worth."

While most of his material was kept under wraps, it is known that during his 80-minute set that Dave did answer questions regarding his whereabouts then remained at the venue for photo opportunities. No word on if the third season will resume any time soon.
Old 06-07-05, 05:34 PM   #2
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP: E3CA 7CA2

I dont give a fuck where he been, juss as long as he comes out with tha third-season! That nigga is funny as shit, he should've made like 2 or 3 episodes to the third season in Africa, that wouldve been hella funny

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-05, 05:57 PM   #3
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 473F 6D42

damn i hope he comes back man but i did hear from comedy central that they can sue dave for the money back (50 million dollars) or that he must return to the show

and comedy central also said that they have enuff material from him to start the third season so i just hope they start showin the third season soon

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-05, 06:55 PM   #4
B Weezy
" A nigga try to play me, I'ma blow him off the map A-S-A-P "

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 334C 9068

David Chapelle is very funny he should try to make a comebaack
Old 06-08-05, 09:02 PM   #5
Control Freq
Suspended