RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-06, 06:43 PM   #1
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Why do guys let hoes run their lives?

IP: 6F37 32AF

I mean seriously, at what point do guys realise their girlfriend/long distance friend is actually running their lives? Ok they might not be the paramount thing literally controlling their lives but they do play a big big part. Do any of you think of your girl like the last thing before you go to sleep, and one of the first things when you wake up. And when you're doing something are you like "what would <insert name> think if I did this? If you ever get to that, and everytime you see them your heart skips a beat and your tongue just lolls in your mouth, you know you're in love.

As a girlfriend, if you can keep her and you you REALLY like her and trust her then it's so dope. But if you have someone who lives a long time away and you never get to see them then do NOT fall in love with them. Serious, it will tear you apart internally, externally etc. How do I know this? Because, amazingly enough, I do have a girl who lives 2 hours away and is literally a Goddess and who I only get to see like a few times a year (but I do talk to her hours everyday on msn/phone) and whom I love very much. It's worse you know, when you know they really like you back and if you lived by them you could have something REALLY special. So next time you meet a girl in a farway place, do NOT fall for her,

Here is the most important rule that every guy in the world should follow. BRO'S BEFORE HOES! Serious, a bro will take a bullet for you, a hoe will shoot you with one then come back and rip your heart out, with a big fucking smile. I've never personally had that happen, but I know people who have. Seriously stick by your bro and don't let a hoe run your life. And NEVER bring love into a long diatance relationship.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 06:54 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 949D 8753

Find a balance...

Same with everything in life.
Old 08-04-06, 07:04 PM   #3
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 6F37 32AF

True enough, the true love of my life is Football (soccer), if I didn't have that I would honestly die. Writing, beer and weed also make up substancial parts of my existance.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 07:30 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

My gf lives like an hour away...

But we can just catch the train to see each other (driving is way too expensive cos of fuel).
Old 08-04-06, 10:32 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 07E5 1B4C

cuz they get used to saying "yes" all the time.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 11:14 PM   #6
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

i whip pussy,i dont let pussy whip me,imma tell you the way my papa told me.never keep a cadged bird let the motha fucka free
-lloyd banks. lol

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-04-06, 11:46 PM   #7
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Yeah I am currently going through rehab from the scars of being pussy whipped. The doctor says i should be able to walk again on my own real soon. J/m but on da real i know watcha talkin bout.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 11:48 PM   #8
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

that would suck being pussy whipped man...i mean..i can understand...ive been in love beofre..been never pussy whipped..i think that silly...there many fish in the sea..fuck being pussy whipped..speacilly if shes a bitch.... hahaha

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-04-06, 11:56 PM   #9
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

this is real talk.......my boy got a girl he meet off the internet in springfield tennesse....thats like an hour and a half away....he only sees here like once a week......if it was me...i'd say fuck all this shit....my car got ot many miles on it anyway...
Old 08-05-06, 06:41 AM   #10
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: BABF 4398

It's alright for you people who get to see your girl once a week, even if it does seem like ages. I'm only 15 and get to see my girl like a few times a fucking year, because she lives too far away. Can you imagine how fucking shit that makes me feel?