RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-05, 04:13 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

Lil Jon Bogused

IP: 0D11 88C9

A man was sentenced to 45 days in jail and two years of supervised probation after promoting a series of bogus Lil Jon concerts. Scott William Elkins claimed his innocence during a plea and sentence hearing held earlier this week. Elkins organized a fake Lil Jon concert in Fargo, North Dakota. At the hearing, Elkins told the Cass County District Judge that "the artist did not show up" and apologized for getting involved with the concert. He was convicted of theft. Elkins, 32, deceived roughly 700 ticket holders at Playmakers for a concert that never took place. The crowd had gathered to see Lil Jon as Elkins had promoted. According to investigators, Elkins collected approximately $12,000 in cash from local ticket vendors before calling off the event. Elkins has since been charged with similar offenses in Indiana and New Mexico. With the conviction, Elkins now has to repay the $12,000 to the North Dakota Attorney General for refunds.

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-05, 02:06 AM   #2
Rizal
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9EAC 3618

that's stupid! how can you not get caught doing something like that. he wanted to go to jail
Old 07-14-05, 04:13 AM   #3
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Pen, what makes you think anybody gives a fuck?

Ok.. big ass deal.

Damn with all the bullshit you post everyday.