RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-04, 04:54 PM   #1
M14
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Arrow sleeping and hustling

IP: 4577 CD9A

yo..i cant sleep ,still smel the bodies i coverd in sean john sweaters under my sheet,spit lyrical dyansty with guns of a cowboy bringin heat to itself/

have bithces smuggling weed in there thongs,it,s like im muda fuckin santa and they the fuckin elves/

i got a gram of coak stashed up in my last backpocket,and some note of a bitch who keep on saying..m my tv don,t work could you fixed my tv back socket?/

dam i hate my job i can,t get no sleep,no eat no pussy since the days how much 5 6 or 3,niggas keep fuckin with me about gambinno transferring the gats to my house..but i don,t give a fuck i sleep on the computer while talking to his nervous ass.my hand dead sleep on the mouse/

i freestyle like im fighting with nines pitbull.but sleep like i lost the fight against a whole investigation crime,my mind all druged up on purple/i be moving around your house more then family matters steve urcle/

pass a glock and i,ll shoot down whoever is your beef,when im sleeping .pass the glock and i,ll shoot down everbody in tha streetz/im sleepy so don,t talk to me when my hands are on my nuts/

or have 10 knifes by the mourning all stuck in your ribs and guts/ima thug who sleep with a m14 to my arms,and you a thug who gets scared when you feel a m14 in your palms/

u fuck with the feds.yah see 9 at your door by liquid acid led/bullets that will rikashae.from a diffrent year to a diffrent day/see im the best at the game so erased the othas while thye sleeping/i got a bitch rolling my blunts while im at mcdonalds eating,gucci suit..burberry all overi told yah..

Last edited by M14 : 02-29-04 at 04:59 PM.
Send a message via AIM to M14   Reply With Quote