RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-03, 12:37 PM   #1
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

I love you...

IP: B31E 8E15

Why don't we throw off these shackles of time and distance and just tackle each other this instant?Love is a cinch if we make it that way...so why we keep inchin towards awful decisions...you know you wanna stay...close...my whole body as open as my nose for the fragrance of you...just need to know that you've got me in yours too...this is the avenue I'll drive to survive the tour de love...I plan on winning and giving you the prize of us together...for...ever...never to be severed is this tie called you and I...a bond made to unify two entities for all time...just let me live until I've lived the fullest life with you by my side...a beautiful bride to linger around my ring finger with a wedding band and a heavenly hand to guide me to the promise land on many a night...show ya right...oh so tight and ready for the longest fight of her ever-so-beautiful-life...the fight to make things take flight...and stay high for more years than it took to invent the perfect kite...I don't know how to word it right...but I love you like I love this light that let's me see the face of grace that blesses me with kisses I can taste from miles away...my head dimply from smiling above you...said simply my love...I love you...
Old 04-02-03, 02:29 PM   #2
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

IP: B31E 8E15

uppin for you sleepy mother fuckers lol