RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-04, 02:15 PM   #1
Gunman tha Great

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
dope mixtapes

IP: 4287 3F49

this time i'll let ya'll know tha ins and outs of these shits cuz DJ's seem to enjoy to fuck up mixtapes.

DJ Block-Best of Joe Buddens-Sloppy but together, he didn't take the "best" per say but he just took tha first verse from each song which is ok in some songs but i know for a fact that he spit fire on the 2nd verse of "Focus". its 65 songs so its worth ya 6 dollaz (if u pay more then that for a mixtape u getting juked) but DJ Block says his name b4 EVERY DAMN SONG thats 65 times of "DJ Block" and it aint even creative like Green Lantern or DJ VLad its just him saying that gay shit.

DJ Pearl Harbor-Best of Outkast-dope ass mixtape, u can't go wrong wit a best of outkast, and Pearl don't, he keeps his talking to a minimum and picks the big singles as well as the dope shits from each of their albums, only thing lacking is "hey ya" and "prototype" maybe he made it b4 they dropped they last album so i'll let it slide, he also blends in Richard Pryor comedy skits in for what reason i don't know, but it works!!!!!!

DJ Lt.Dan Last Emperor "The Storyteller"-dope if u like creative emcees, only thing bad is he don't put that classic "remember" track from tha And one mixtape but its still dope

Six Figga-Children of the Corn collector's edition-Children of the Corn was a group in Harlem of Killa Cam,Murda Mase,Bloodshed,McGruff,and Big L b4 they all had solo careers. This mixtape is circa '94 probably, shits dope as fuck, i've just now become a cam'ron fan, he outshines Big L on this mixtape and that right there is VERY VERY VERY hard to do. It shows how dope mase was b4 puffy fucked em, and shows Bloodshed's illness. If u kinda like Cam now, go buy this shit and you'll love his shit, and who don't like Big L?

Tupac Rap Phenom-dope ass mixtape. DJ's Vlad,Green Lantern, and some other heads put this together, peep tha joint ove "bitch u got some bomb ass pussy" beat from Snoop where Lantern blends Pac rhyming with Biggie finishing his bars, tha two gods actually rhyming off one another is classic. Also peep tha "U aint shit" wit a Pun verse, its obvious they took this shit seirous and out came maybe tha mixtape of the year if not only second to Biggie's rap phenom mixtape simply cuz it had more songs (notice they still fighting for top spot?) must have

Kanye West-College Dropout "i got to many hot tracks"-thats some true shit, he drops what could be most heads album on a mixtape, complete with "Slow Jamz' 'Jesus walks' '2 words' and tha now classic 'through the wire' i must have for any kanye fan

i'll be back wit more shit

Old 01-07-04, 02:18 PM   #2
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

college drop out isnt a mixtape
Old 01-07-04, 02:19 PM   #3
Gunman tha Great

yup it is. hip-hop-mixtape.com he dropped it as a mixtape b4 coming out with tha album of tha same name
Old 01-07-04, 02:20 PM   #4
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

ITS NOT A MIXTAPE! i already own the CD.

he has two mic tapes, but college drop out is not a mix tape
Old 01-07-04, 02:23 PM   #5
Gunman tha Great

yes it is. He put out this mixtape about 2 months ago,BEFORE THA DAMN ALBUM which is way it says "i got to many hot tracks" jesus walks is a snippet so is "never let you down" back to tha play pen with you
Old 01-07-04, 02:24 PM   #6
RythmicTendicies

IP: CEA5 B505

not tryin' to bust in on your little argument here:

http://www.bestmixtapes.com/CDs/djlrm_kaynewest.html - that it..i don't listen to West so i dunno...
Old 01-08-04, 12:18 AM   #7
Da_Killa_Kid
R.B's Demigod

IP: 36DD 141E

The dj green lantern invasion 2 is pretty good but thats the lst one i found in a while.

holla At Em

<center> </center>
slept on battle
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105181
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113861
Send a message via Yahoo to Da_Killa_Kid   Reply With Quote