![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
I'm A Newbie...Let's Go
IP: 2A83 F7CE
lets go man 10 lines you set it up and go first cuz im new
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I Will Kill You!!!
|
IP: 6984 FC8A
howabout you set it up and we'll blind spit... then ill accept
__________________
<marquee> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 2A83 F7CE
your not a newbie.........................
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 2A83 F7CE
come on yall new catsss
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I Will Kill You!!!
|
IP: 6984 FC8A
come on man..... im from the south . ...you know i cant battle...
damn it's a shame when you gotta beg to battle.... thats mighty "queer " of you homie.... just look at my battle record
__________________
<marquee> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 2A83 F7CE
i would if u displayed it publicly...i dont want to battle someone good u fucking idiot i want to battle a new guy
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Best In The Game
|
IP: 7A50 A5A0
shit kidd just give him a chance....u never know u might beat him...look at me i beat one of the best in front lines..................i would battle but 2 active battles sorry son but rock bottom give shizz this battle............~*1*~
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I Will Kill You!!!
|
IP: 6984 FC8A
damnitt man... im not good.... ... but ok..... look me up....
"if you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllalalala"what the rock is cookin'
__________________
<marquee> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Best In The Game
|
IP: 7A50 A5A0
put your record on disply so this kidd can see it...........................
|
|||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 2A83 F7CE
alrgiht ill go wiht shizz...and my name aint after the rock faggot i hate that wrestling bullshit
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I Will Kill You!!!
|
IP: 6984 FC8A
im done... he can see my record.... but if he gets scared by the nuber of posts someone has..... he's gonna be one scared cat.... say homie.. battle records dont mean shit.... if you got confidence in your skill then you have nothing to worry about... and if people see how you run from battles. they gonna start calling you out..
but i dont wanna battle you anymore. you're a disgrace
__________________
<marquee> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 5752 66C8
Rock Bottom, I've been a member for a while, but I don't how to work this shit, but I'll battle you.
|
|||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 2A83 F7CE
alright ill take it man lets go dawgg!!!!!!!! nigga!!!!!!
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 5752 66C8
I don't know what to do, or how to work this really. I want to battle where peeps vote and we got a poll and shit.
|
|||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|