RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-04, 03:05 AM   #1
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Put 2gether Your Rap Supergroup

IP: EC0B 84C7

Put Together Your Ideal Rap Supergroup. Mainstream, And/or Underground.......maximum 5 Members. Forget Beefs. Also, All Of The Mentioned Emcees Must Still Be Living. For The Hell Of It, Give Them A Name Too. I'd Like To See What Combos Of Talent Everyone Can Come With.

Some Quick Mainstream Examples:

"elite League"
Eminem
Busta Rhymes
Method Man
Jay-z
Tech N9ne

"west coasts finest"
dr. dre
e-40
brotha lench hung
yukmouth
xzibit

"the Commission"
Nas
50 Cent
Jadakiss
Dmx
Fabolous

"p.i.m.p.$"
too short
cam'ron
ll cool j
snoop dogg
ludacris

"ladiez F1rst"
Missy Elliot
Lil Kim
Da Brat
Angie Martinez
Foxxxy Brown

"hired guns"
scarface
t.i.
trick daddy
silkk the shocker
haystak

S.v.......c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Last edited by SUPERVILLAIN : 04-07-04 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-07-04, 03:26 AM   #2
Vc
Flyweight

Text Record: 8-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2808 906A

"Vaourcity"

Jay-Z(if he came outta retirement)(JAY-Z!,possibly the best rapper of all time,not so great freestyling,but a monster on written and lyrical,,,he brings class and strategy along with distinction to anything he touches,plus his raps is off the wall sick,who else do you know can use frank sinatra's song and rap over it?)
Cassidy(all-around battle rapper,can think of an entire plot of top the head and flow for series of 10 to 15 minutes,rips everyone new cat rips freeway.enuff said)
Jadakiss(this is jadakiss.lyrically genius hardcore,,to the fullest not many can compete against his street raps,but its not all freestyling)
Eminem(fucking monster all around sickness,it's beautiful,his talent,can be a clown,diss himself and diss you and your entire crew and still look serious and win)
Jin(i know yall thinking wtf? but jin got real potential he just not using it right he proved it on freestyle friday,not many people are capable of flowing with the capacity to defeat someone with not a single curse word in sight,which takes great lyrical abilities,plus his adds diversity and enthicity to the team and can catch a beat any time ,anywhere)

i name this team....this was a hard one forreal to think off but id name this team (there is no conceited thinking with this one but i woudl give them my name...which is actually a rap group in richmond ,va where i am it is Vaourcity,it woulda assume a different meanign for them .)
Send a message via AIM to Vc   Reply With Quote