RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-04, 03:38 PM   #1
BaG oF SkILLz
RI's prodical son

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Off topic...warming up

IP: EBC0 3E3D

Lyrics filled in my bag of skills intentions to kill like Jayson Wills, Feel the thrills like I'm Six Flags, An amusement, abusin the talent ruthless and valiant, Like my name is Lancelot of Camelot, Round table age old fable, only difference is I'm digitally able to textstyle, 8 mile is a style every bites, writes, and recites, Everyone here in the 313 please shut the fuck up cause you're annoying me, This is jus random spits from the wig, Bloods or Crips who really killed BIG? B.I.G wasnt the nicest as can be, There are many others who could lyrically fit the degree, But props to the dead but he was over his head, in his blood red, sprayed lead into his SUV, Dead quickly, No room for safety when you spit about topics that hate thee, enemy, Its jus me against the world was the words of PAC, and its the words he lived by before he got popped shot seven times he redlined flatlined in no waste of time, America was saddened but we go strong, Hip Hops immortal a new style and form, Sing a long is what we do and praise one day we make it, take it to a newer level and sound, I found that whatever you say comes around and goes around, Rumors spread that hip hops dead...but its livin forever, Never will it die, it will stay alive....Thrive and adapt like Darwins law, But no i gotta stop typin cause my hands is sore

LOL
Old 01-16-04, 03:40 PM   #2
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4577 CD9A

..decent flow..fucked structure!!!!!!!!1
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 03:43 PM   #3
Antonio Banderas
Free Agent

IP: 1E3A 659B

Dude.. U need to seperated the bars... I read some of it, and it doesnt seem to even rhyme... In some areas you have included commas, then in other areas it just keeps going and going.....

The Comeback

||Sonny Barz! - The Middle Weight 1-2 Punchline Champion||SickHead.||Fly-E||Antonio Banderas|

Mystic (Traitor)
Old 01-16-04, 03:46 PM   #4
BaG oF SkILLz
RI's prodical son

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EBC0 3E3D

Damn I Did That On Purpose, Shiet I Jus Write A Damn Crappy Song You Guys Reply..when I Write Something Good..you Guys Ignore It...lol...god Damn