![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
anybody?
IP: 0471 C22A
anybody? you make rules, i set up, you spit first... p'z
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
smiley on ya mothers
|
IP: FD6B F0D6
yeah man hold up i might be able to do this
__________________
single file, single files hoes come on in
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP: 8607 08AE
I'm up, but not due today though, I'm getting off soon
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
IP: 0471 C22A
well
, i guess i could battle you, but im not as good as i used to be because of all kinds of shit thats been happening around my house... but ill battle ya i guess. make rules and tell me and ill set up... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP: 8607 08AE
Is that me or him?
For me 10 lines 5 votes House rules Due in 2 days
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Biting
|
IP: 0471 C22A
you already have two battles open... get one of them done and ill battle ya...
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
smiley on ya mothers
|
IP: FD6B F0D6
no problem dog we all go through shit.. its all good ill set it up then
__________________
single file, single files hoes come on in
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP: 8607 08AE
Only one, Aragorn has 3 battles, so he's not dropping soon. Plus, I don't think he's gonna be on the site for a while, so I can fininsh a battle before he drops.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|