![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
aragorn...err Prelude
IP:
come on
10 lines blind u want some mofucka? |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
A.K.A. Mr DontGiveAFuk
|
IP:
i do
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
are you prelude?
no. get out. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
A.K.A. Mr DontGiveAFuk
|
IP:
pussy
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
^^^
You should be banned yet again
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I'm here...I got battles so....wait you turn.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
well ur open now....so...set that shit up.
10 lines. check in and then spit in 30. |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|