![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
Quick Battle
IP: BE49 FF5C
8lines
No feedin/hatin/d.r votes All votes must be explained I set it up You spit first Any1 down? Prefer someone with some experience.......... And if you post before 11pm eastern, I can post mine up tonight, otherwise I'll key somethin 2morrow.
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: BE49 FF5C
Anyone???
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
how bout blind spits we both drop in 10 mins
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Hooked
|
IP: 7A06 A0F6
yo dawg 10 lines is the minamun amount...ite...........pz
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: BE49 FF5C
^^Thanx man and C~Note no hate or anything but i wanna battle someone w/ experience. Any else?
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
i'm experienced dawg
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Best In The Game
|
IP: 7A50 A5A0
i would show yall some experince but i got 2 open battels right now c note ill battel soon as one get voted out........so vote on 1 of um so i can vs u holla.......
|
|||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: BE49 FF5C
Uppin this for anyone..........
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|