![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
I'll Battle NE one now
IP: 2E8C 29A2
I'll battle ne one right now 10-20 lines
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Banned
|
set it up..
IP: 2212 9146
set it up..reply to dis first doe so i kno
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 2E8C 29A2
Can u setup it up I have to do something quickly be back in like 5 mins
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 2E8C 29A2
yo i'll set it up now give me.......................
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 2E8C 29A2
YO are u gonna check in?
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 7D27 FC2E
i'll battle u
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|