RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-03, 09:34 PM   #1
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Hitler's Letter To Santa

IP: 2DF8 44D6

Such a love for you, Weihnactsmann, I beg to receive some of these gifts I have written on a list/ enclosed in this letter I give to you. (Though they aren't materials) ~ They are of significance to me. Fulfill my dreams and bring my bliss//

Close my eyes, hold my breath, as I swim in a pool of defeat. Mud puddle ~ stand up to smell the steel foilage Febreezed. (Appraise Subtle's clamor.)/ A boy at his knees, studying Scrutiny's semantics, contriving his own version of illusions and Houdini hand tricks to upraise the double standard/

Six million lives ~ One perfect race ~ All hope is lost ~ Total chaos ~ to point at Life ~ Death gets misplaced ~ Ban with no cost ~ Freedom's Seance/
Proceed to squeeze any amount of Hope thru the throats of choking Rainbows/
Administer Potent Draino for the cause of dethroning Angels/
My, just look at the calender. It is time for the weary traveler to embark for Camelot, remove his Excaliber to get crowned King with a broken halo/

One shot scatters rebels, two tatters mettle. I overdosed on Despondency/ New drug on the market, tried sailing towards the artistic harbor but the docksmen never grew fond of me/ "Rejection!" cried the flightless partridge. Failure to jailbird. My Struggle, my hardships/ Truth is misled by Honesty. Promote separatism with defense mechanisms loaded in the cartridge/

I want to stifle Truth in his sleep with a pillow case of lies and petty promises; politician manuevers/ All hail the man without soul who took control of a country with empty consciousness as the disputers are forced to bow to my erected monuments/ Flags on map mark accomplishments, Imperialistic wheat benefits, allowance to reap beyond the limitations of this artistic beat brethren/ Run to corn stalks, away from materialistic street tenements. Challenge. How many lives can fit in one ashtray? Freedom and a ten-pace duel, I turned and shot him half-way/

(I want) to hand out promotional surprises: free shower head installation with purchase of "Deep Breath Exercises"/ Punch Coincidence in the gut and leave Luck breathless, my forged masses are the cause of any forecasted Blood Tempest/
(I want) False Glory to take the militia hiring spot, and leave a firing squad with the retirement job/
(I want) a perception of one-side three dimensions: bring me a cyclops. This Rembrandt is immune to the sting of the Night Watch/

Dip Love's deadened hoard into the bloodshed of war to paint a beautiful future on canvas/ Insecurities grow complacent upon viewing this wonderful rubble mosaic where all imperfections are tangent and disposable/

Possess anything of Value's caliber; Pitch the cross where Valor burnt/

Six million lives ~ One perfect race ~ All hope is lost ~ Total chaos ~ to point at Life ~ Death gets misplaced ~ Ban with no cost ~ Freedom's Seance/
My, just look at the calender. It is time for the weary traveler to embark for Camelot, remove his Excaliber to get crowned King with a broken halo/

Expect nothing from me but false staements wrapped in a jacket of Peace's soft cadence/ Take the virtue out of Patience; rape Virginity: a dignity's castration/ A Cat And Mouse Game, a million wind-up toy soldiers. Atlas on the ground next to my empty holster/ "Jump!" "How high?" "Drop and give me twenty!" "Sir, yes, sir!"
Suit up soldier, it's time to take your country over//
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-03, 12:12 PM   #2
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Don't sleep on this, I spent many months completing this piece......upping
Old 04-22-03, 04:31 AM   #3
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 11-6
IP: 3648 3028

good peice, kinda fell off cuz i thought it would be funny, but needless for me to say good shit, if u spent that long its a masterpeaice and no one can say different
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-03, 08:45 AM   #4
Atetrack define'

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4D18 261C

excellent cat,fucking loved it,you got some deep shit going on,enjoyed it heaps cat,do this in audio foreal shitll be hot,you had some real real nice vocab and some real real nice viuals going in here,fucking nice

god damn cat im feeling this,i dunno what to sa shit was tight.

peep my shit sometime cat,boutt ime some more deep thinin cats came along to even shit up with all the wannabe thugs nahmean ,damn
Old 04-22-03, 08:49 AM   #5
Atetrack define'

my bad cat if ive got it wrong,but is you spit meaning,this is hitlers letter to santa asking for his perfect race and empire for christmas,thats wha ti thoguht anyway,if im wrong let me know.

again cat props shit was excellent,the whole thing went together so nicely.

allah....!!
Old 04-22-03, 11:25 AM   #6
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

^^Glad you enjoyed it so much.....

Yes, it is Hitler writing his letter to Santa telling of him what he wants for Christmas. But before he actually takes over the country.

Thanks for the replies.
Old 04-22-03, 12:08 PM   #7
Atetrack define'

ahh i understand it perfect now,the whole rembrandt thing an all,ill
bismillah
Old 04-22-03, 12:51 PM   #8
N-Demik

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Diggity Focking Dizamn....Prolly Bout Tha Most Abstract Piece Ive Ever Seen On Here, And Ive Been Here Years..LoL

Propps For That I Guess

I Felt Tha Deepness Portraited Through Your Writers Voice. No Need To Quote As It All Stood Out To Me.

Great Written

Keep Writing, For Tha Love Of God Keep Writing...LoL
Old 04-22-03, 04:52 PM   #9
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Wow, thanks for the responses.....Appreciated.....very much....thank you
Old 04-22-03, 05:03 PM   #10
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: 5041 F8F4

damn.. dawg, months or not you got skill.. shit the vocab was off tha hook--> ideas and thoughts were comunicated perfectly so they were understood and at the same time so complex it boggled the mind.. the flow was spot, multis and.... fuck it, IT WAS AMAZING..
Old 04-22-03, 05:55 PM   #11
caspah

Text Record: 2-7
IP: 22F5 A53D

yo great writing skill displayed here, i knew it would be too i could tell by your replys on other drops

i just have one question, are you a rapper or a poet? cuz this just felt english class to me, dont get me wrong i love english class and i enjoy a good poem, but i just couldnt get into tryin to spit it

either way im just curious about that it doesnt matter this was a great drop, i especially liked how u tried to enter into hitlers mind somewhat and tell this from his perspective, i havent read any piece thats tried to tell a story like that before
keep writin dogg
Send a message via ICQ to caspah   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-03, 07:16 PM   #12
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Thank you all.....

Well, I consider Hip-Hop and poetry to be one in the same. You might not be able to place a flow to it because it switches up at times.....but it is written to a beat. I don't give beats out because I like taking safety steps so people don't entirely jack the song and claim it as their own. I mean months of work can be stolen from me in a simple copy/paste job. But thank you for the responses, but to let you know. It is intended to be for audio, I just don't have the money or equipment to get it done on audio.
Old 04-22-03, 07:51 PM   #13
Saladin
-Warrior-

Text Record: 14-7
IP: F0BC 2F9C

This was ILL yo..feelin the topic...complex yet creative..ILLness..someone archive this..
Old 04-22-03, 08:44 PM   #14
caspah

Text Record: 2-7
IP: 22F5 A53D

thats cool dogg
if u ever got er done id love to hear it, if you could flow that type of "poem" to a beat and make it sound good then damn, ull be set
Send a message via ICQ to caspah   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-04, 05:26 PM   #15
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Upping.