RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-04, 09:37 PM   #1
UrbanReelist
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Thrill of the Hunt

IP: 8551 F83F

A pack of wolves chasin sheeps just ta get a taste our needs just override our sense of logic pittin predator against predator like dc comics cavemen hunted with clubs so much hasn't changed but sum hunters go at cubs so young they bein sent to wildlife protection reserves when the mom or dad find out cuz we're bent on wild raw meat using jewelery,cars, and muslces as bait it opens the nose up let's us eat using lambskin or latex teeth that break only during intensive bites an animal trapped in a man's skin, clothing, and mind just moving from eaten corpses to another and if the meats bland then we switch from dark meat to white or yellow or but my doctor told me to switch from red meatsA pack of wolves chasin sheeps just ta get a taste our needs just override our sense of logic pittin predator against predator like dc comics

I'm keep adding 2 this comment on what i go so far
I smiled at the devil as his sweat pounded the ground and left burnt black marks on the path as he walked towards me with crimson-like skin and universal black horns and as he reached for my lifeless corpse a black-robed figure that was hard to discern whispered to me "Your days are numbered".
Send a message via AIM to UrbanReelist   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 10:19 PM   #2
UrbanReelist
New to RB

IP: 9225 4B29

Uppin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uppin
I smiled at the devil as his sweat pounded the ground and left burnt black marks on the path as he walked towards me with crimson-like skin and universal black horns and as he reached for my lifeless corpse a black-robed figure that was hard to discern whispered to me "Your days are numbered".
Old 02-11-04, 11:13 PM   #3
SMZ
Flyweight

IP: 4577 CD9A

Powerful message - but could be elaborated on. I like the natural style you used but it would probably be easier to see if you posted it in the more standard line format. Actually nevermind about the elaboration I think this is best short and sweet. Nice work - hit my "Broken Metamorphosis" if you can.
Send a message via AIM to SMZ   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-04, 07:06 PM   #4
UrbanReelist
New to RB

IP: 7027 07E3

Uppin like motherfucka here a response with nice as hell you impolite mutherfuckas
Old 02-17-04, 08:33 PM   #5
UrbanReelist
New to RB

IP: 5CB8 BDE0

uppin this shit niggas