RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-04, 08:18 PM   #1
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Ripping You Apart

IP: E5EB 11E6

Just A Rough Draft Of A Song That Is Appearing On My Album....

Ripping You Apart
By: R-Rated aka Restricted

(Intro)
Have Ever Felt Like The World Is Against You? Have You Ever Been In A Rage Where The Next Motherfucker Speaking Your Name You Wanna Lock In A Cage and Beat Their Face Until The Blood Seaps All Over The Place…Haha…Well Fuck You…Cause I Have..

(Verse 1)
I’ve Been To The Point, Where I Wanna Grab A Joint, Get High As Fuck, Then Break Ya Every Bone and Joint,
Wrap You In White Sheets, Kick Your Dome In With Black Cleets, Bend You In Ways As If You Knew Contortion Tecniques,
Come To Your Crib Loaded With Full-Clips, Gernades, and A Vest That Was Proof-Bullet,
Meet Your Mom, Blow Off Her Arms, and Force You and Your Family To Play Russian Roulette,
I’ma Danager To Any Pedestrian, Trying To Put Me In As A Thespian, Getting Arrested For Beating Bryant Over The Head Without Questioning Him,
Psychotrists Have Labeled Me Insane In 20 States, Known For Tech’s Like Bill Gates,
Popped Too Many Perks and Ended Up In The Same Predicament as Kurt Cobain
I Grab 2 Javelins, Get Imaginative, Then Crucify Your Body Releasin All Your Sinz,
Beating The Gutz, When I Fuck, Dick Swells Up To The Size Of A Whale Fin,
You Hear Screams, From Teens, Whoz Groin Ligaments Have Been Torn Worse Than Penthouse Magazines,
I’m Tired Of Everything, Tired Of Being Strung So Tight Where Everyday Is An Uphill Battle For My Life,
Tired Of Killing Wit Dis Knife, Grab A Taser, Then Shock You Till You Fade Away Like A Motherfucking Eraser,
I Love To Provoke Violence, Complete Silence, Breaking An Emcee’s Neck Who Starts Riots In Defience..

(Hook 2x)
Have You Ever…(Ever What?)
Been To Da Point?…(What Point?)
Where You Wanna Rip…(Rip What?)
Anyone In Your Way…(Who Me?)
Yes You What The Fuck Dude..(Don’t Get Mad)
I’m Not Mad Just Pay Attention!..(I’m Trying)
Ever Meet Emcee’s With No Heart?…(Um..)
That’s Right Motherfucker I’m Ripping U Apart!…(Fuck!)

(Verse 2)
I Pull Up In A White Cadillac, Breaking Backs, Parnoid Cause I Went Blind Due To Cateracts,
I Can Lyrically, Physically, and Mentally Kill You, My Words Will Strangle You Till Your Face Turns Blue,
With Vocabulary That’ll Confuse Webster, Punches That’ll KO Ali, Dropping Bombs Like Uncle Fester,
Mutlis More Complicated Than Trig., Texture That’ll Kill Herbs, Ill Flow Like Shakur and Big,
Can’t Step To Dis To This, Get Smashed Wit Hot Hits, That Feel Like 30,000 Pounds Of Cement Bricks,
Punches That Hit So Hard You’ll Do Continous BackFlips, Rap Tactics, Let My Man _____ Do Da Track Mix..

(Bridge)
Have You Ever (DJ Scratches)
Have You Ever..Been To Da Point..(Echos)
Where You Wanna Rip Emcees..(Echos)
Emcees Wit No..(DJ Scratches)
Heart..(Echos)
That’s Why God Sent Me..(Echos)
This Disciple To Rip You Apart!
(Reen Reen..Chainsaw Starts Up..)

(Verse 3)
You Get Afraid When You Hear Da Chainsaw, Cutting Threw Bars, Ripping Threw Human Brains Raw, Saying You Only Say What You Saw,
Your Body’s Still Twitching, Your Mouth Still Bitching, While I’m Rappin Dis Song Washing My Clothes In My Kitchen,
Your Blood Stains All Over The Saw’s Chain, Trash Bags In My Trunk Full Of You and Your Crew’s Remains,
Drive Around For Weeks While Your Bodies Roit, Desolving Skin With Snot, Doing 120 In A Residental Area, Scared Of Getting Caught,
Till One Night I Get Drunk, Cops Come, Tell Them That Smell Is Just A Skunk, Then They Opening The Motherfucking Trunk,
I Grab The Fucking Tire-Iron, Throw It Like A Boomerang, Duck Down While The Shots Are Continously Being Fired,
Scattered Foot-Steps Put Me Into A Rage Of Fear, Drop A Few Tears, Cracking Skulls With Each Smashed Bottle Of Beer,
Body Slams On Top Of The Hood, If I Could Stop I Would, Peircing Body’s With Sharpened Objects of Wood,
Drive Away With A Death-Warrant, Went To Da Ohio-River, and Threw Ya Bodies Off Da Market Street Bridge Into The West Current,
Pull Some Silence Of The Lamb Shit, Dressing Up In Human-Carcus, Don’t Step To This, Recognize I’m Da Hardest..

(Hook 2x)
Have You Ever…(Ever What?)
Been To Da Point?…(What Point?)
Where You Wanna Rip…(Rip What?)
Anyone In Your Way…(Who Me?)
Yes You What The Fuck Dude..(Don’t Get Mad)
I’m Not Mad Just Pay Attention!..(I’m Trying)
Ever Meet Emcee’s With No Heart?…(Um..)
That’s Right Motherfucker I’m Ripping U Apart!…(Fuck!)

Haha..It’s A Lyrical Massacre Going On In Dis Motherfucker! Haha..

~R~
Old 02-20-04, 11:06 PM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 80EF 45DD

it's ok
u need to work on ur vocab
and metas