RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-04, 10:35 PM   #1
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Village Got Bored

IP: F143 C8B1

I started jus takin' stuff off of my battles and stickin' together then I jus keystyled the rest....

Listen To The Beat Of your Heart, Before I Pull It Apart & Feed it to ya/
you Shiver when my name is mentioned, quit ya bitchin', yeah you new & in the gay pride crew/
I'm merkin' people like you all day, everyday, Reppin' K-Citay, Rebellions is gay, they say fuck PSA/
I Come Equipped Leavin' you in the full body braces, sometimes I send them home in coffins & cases/
When did Rap BAttles Become the VP Merking Fest, You Getting screwed more than my house guest/
So Go Ahead & hit back space, cuz you know I 'bout to spit this in ya fuckin' face/
If you can't take the heat, get off RB, Cuz if ya take me lightly, Your Crew Be Minus a G/
AKA, the village Slaugterer, you try to spit but you a stutterer, Afraid of this murderer/
Holy Shit Kiddo, Yo It's Godzilla, Now Wait Cuzzo, It's the Bad BAd Villa/
Half the shit you say you'd never say to my face, YOu'd run away like a lil' girl tryin' to spray mase/
The Way I'm spittin' this I'll need a new dentist, Your Ho even Asked Me if I'll Pimp this/
WE PSA Wizzerp, Like Three-Six, We Sip Sizzerp, You Know We Smoke That Marijaunizzerp/
The VP Has Spoken and the game is over for you, your crew is no good, the name isn't true/
I've beat Wild and White, Dirty South, Deceit, & 3-5, proof lyrically minded, white lightning, & Espana twice/
Bob Your Bitch Up and down on my dick, Girl's call non stop to use my joy-Stick/
Villa's over herre you slutty ass trick, Now Take Off Your Pants & Lemme Fuck you Bitch/
Remember Kur 4 Da Itch, The Tight CD From PR Bitch, Track #3 AKA Understand/
You best do it or I'll blow away shit like the Taliban, I don't give a fuck whether you from the lou or Cali Man/
I'm Like T.I. I Stretch lines like I'm Rubber Band Man, Diss Me? I'll blow up your mini van/
I'm the greatest lyrical assassin, With this gat yo I Be Blastin', No I Ain't into Assin'/
I'm Ready for death Action with my Mac when I bust back wit my Gattlin' When I Be Battlin'/
I'm seein' your future ho like my name was Nostradaumus, What I see is your not among us/
My Warfare is Gurrilla, Sneak Through the Streets and Snipe to kill ya, Hold onto your girl or I'll steal her/
Nobody is Really than Villa He Illa Than ANy Killa MC Eva to Endeva the invicible line pencil/
You Like BAdmittin Cuz You Can "Hit The Cock", When your spittin' In ya ass is someone's cock/
I pop the glock to stop your eternal clock, I Give Your Girl the Shock.....er, Then I Bust the Deuce Glock.....er/
Your Bark's loud like the labrador, but you get fucked up the ass like anal on a whore/
Open up the door, BLAH! You on the floor ignore your verse that no one adore/
But the score is 5-0 before your aliases can implore a way to cheat you whore/

A little something... yes, I like to stretch my lines... fuck you if you don't like it.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote