![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
Ima Take All U Suckas Out. Ph34r.
IP:
Haha, just messin'. Actually I'm pretty laid back. I battle for fun and who gives a crap about Internet prestige. It's all about stretching yourself as a lyricist. So y'all hit me up if you wanna test skills.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Oh yeah -- shoulda said, I'm new here but I do *not* crap out of battles, jerk people around and be a recurring no-show. So give the kid a minute to figure out how things work around here and I'll make it worth ya while.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
let's see it
IP:
if you wanna battle hit me back
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
yo i wanna battle u
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unconfirmed Email
|
IP:
im new
__________________
PHP Code:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Cool. Set it up, I'll check in tomorrow (Monday).
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|