RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
lucky_1 2 28.57%
THE TRUTH 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-04, 01:26 PM   #1
THE TRUTH
New to RB

lucky_1 vs. THE TRUTH

IP: 7E6D 535B

spit first

Old 03-25-04, 01:37 PM   #2
lucky_1
New to RB

IP: 760F 0E07

thruth, pal, you must have got that name in a jail
got put on in a cell, you hole must been so big they called it the truth well
well, hell that name of your ain't never gonna sell
you haven't even started you already fell....
give up, 1-2-3 ... ring the bell
feel sorry for you, you never actually expirienced the act of dwell
You cum here playin man, but I can C ya fake
your hands shake when you print rhymes
Lost ya mind, you could use some replys
hey man you face so ugly the not even a gay would hug you
ohh sorry I bug you, but you "lied", and now I fried you
serve ya like pommes frites at McDonalds, only I do it for free
it's straight bussiness, but even some pleasure for me
steaked, Grilled, Barbrecued and now your confidence be killed

Old 03-25-04, 01:44 PM   #3
THE TRUTH
New to RB

IP: 3348 297B

i'll post by tomm holla cuz i gotta go to class but trust me u lost already so give up

Old 03-25-04, 01:49 PM   #4
Status
Ask About Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

he gotta to go home and prewrite his shit...nah im playin.....but i'll battle you lucky 1...just let me no...pm me

Old 03-25-04, 02:30 PM   #5
EyeDEA
Drop of Genius

get the hell off the fresh meat hoe im the Newb stick to the program dj and battle more of a challenge don feed my prey a lucky 1 you wanna battle me hit me up

Old 03-25-04, 02:30 PM   #6
Raphael
Dope

hey wtf do you think ur doin i still havent had a battle i want to go againast him first then yall can have whats left of him

Old 03-25-04, 02:35 PM   #7
Status
Ask About Me

jak you can have him but dont forget to rep class sic....and now stop freepostin.....
sorry bout that......

Old 03-30-04, 12:48 PM   #8
THE TRUTH
New to RB

IP: 7E6D 535B

i know it's been along time but school wuz in the way....neway lets get this ova wit

u the type that think he LUCKY wit a clover and a rabbit foot/shells is my charm and 'll have u jumpin like a rabbit's foot/when i say shells i ain't talkin bout the kind that u cook/i don't need a kitchen or a recipe book/they bust u look,and it might hit u from the LEFT side/and if it do, it'll leave u in the RIGHT state of mind (ha)/in my State of mine,they don't fuck u LUCKY or not/that green clover shit get put in a pot/and cooked up like cabbages/that McDonald shit u can have it/cuz i smell beef in this room/yo LUCKY ass Need A Girl like Puffy and Loon/u all lies so leave this to THE TRUTH/cuz it's like u ain't got hands in the booth(u can't touch me)

Old 03-30-04, 12:56 PM   #9
Sten. Cell
Beyond Comprehention

IP: CDBE 76F0

This Was A Weak Battle In My Opinion.Both Emcees Were Just Talkin But Not Really Sayin Anything.Im Goin With Truth Tho.His Verse Was Slightly Stronger.Lucky Had A Bunch Of Played Disses And This Flow Was Off.He Barely Rhymed In Most Parts.Truth Started Off Ok But Went Soft Towads The End.He Still Takes This One Tho

Vote-Truth
Old 03-30-04, 12:56 PM   #10
baller_84106
Light Weight

IP: 165B 6952

lucky_1: ya punches were hard dog, good job on the personals, ya shit flowed nicely too 7/10

the truth: man what are u doin? he dogged all over ya name and u just talked about rabbits feet and recipe books? i mean it was good maybe for a song, but for a battle!!!!
4/10

win: lucky_1

check my battles:
baller vs. murder phreak
baller vs. mic wrecker

return da favor y'all

Old 03-30-04, 01:46 PM   #12
KISI
atlas the vagabond

alright

IP: 3E7F 0790

as always, Props to both Battlers, y'all did ya thing and what have you. So I'll serve you the verdict.

Lucky 1, you came through with a verse of mediocrity at best. It is all about the opener y'all. Or a classic metaphor. Lucky had me thinking his opener would be golden, then the second line threw me off. And i spent the rest of his verse Like i'm a dirty diseased bitch tryna kiss a playa, I kept gettin thrown off. But i think it's more lack of experience, than talent. So i have no harsh words for you. I only have harsh words for people with 200+ posts using ghostwrittens from Dr. Seuss. lol.

Truth, you came through a lot harder on your diss i think. You established a decent opener. You had me for a minute, took me for a ride, with the attitude of a freight train ride, but the lyrical punch of a bus ride. It was decent though. The right state of mind line was nice. as well as a decent flow.

The Truth gets my vote

help ya boy out and check this battle outMaku JaiiLiin vs. DisasterPiece420

Old 03-31-04, 02:41 AM   #13
Afterword
Light Weight

IP: CE13 565F

step up yo vocab lucky, or u gon need just that.
a lot of luck tryin to get a victory roun here
worst line:
"I fried you, serve ya like pommes frites at McDonalds, only I do it for free"

truth u couldve came harder, but it was a decent roast
i like the word play and multies, but try to tighten them up a lil more
they were average, use more creativity to be more affective
vote=truth, overall gyd shyt

bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1)

Help me close these/ and I will help U
an EYE 4 an EYE
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271

Old 04-03-04, 06:50 PM   #14
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP: C1DA C961

I say the truth won, truth won not because it was hot but because it at least made some kind of sense. Lucky would have been lucky to have one decent line, but that never happened in this battle ...I don't know what the fuck that was but it wasn't a verse.

Vote: Truth
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N  
Old 04-07-04, 02:56 PM   #15
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP: 03BD 6ECD

I thought you both came weak at each other. Niggaz got stuck on like one track the whole time though, the first nigga wit the otha dude gettin' fucked in the ass or sometin', and the second nigga wit the clovers. Y'all need to be creative and get a lil' variety in y'allz flowz. Second cat, the Truth, he takes it cause his punches was stronger, his shit actually rhymed most of the time.

flow- truth
punches- truth
vocab- neither really
personals- i guess lucky

Lucky's shit didn't rhyme most of the time, and that shitz ridiculous how many niggaz on this site have time to type this fuckin' shit and think about it, it ain't even a freestyle, and y'all niggaz still can't find two fuckin' words that rhyme? Anyway, i think that truth wins cause neither one of them really overwhelmed the other in any category, and truth at least can rhyme. Both y'all niggaz need work. Hit up my battles hollatchaboy
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay