RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
WildFire 5 100.00%
Jug. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-04, 11:08 PM   #1
Jug.
New to RB

Wildfire vs. Me

IP: 6C3E 58A2

3-0 KO
4-1 TKO
Up To Five Otherwise
I Set
I Spit First

Old 04-11-04, 11:41 PM   #2
Jug.
New to RB

IP: 6C3E 58A2

u battln me?, its cheap, and i'm gettn- t for a dollas store price...
that comment i made in my last post was like u bittin jus trying-be-nice!![think about this one]
losin is sudden u cant cope, get blown away like mirros on patio decks wit coke...
beatin me?..u cant pray cuzz im GOD, all u can do is hope....
dong lines fast like buying teeners...takn ur volume by the litters...
u not hurd of only time u generate sound is playnig my audios in ur speakers...
ur stuff small shit mines a big load like truck drivers scoring...
this bitch like secret draft dogers the way most his comments is in warstoriez...
imma A class emcee,u suck,in da future what u wanna Be?...
C ur self winnin?,only thing u focused on is gettin dropped by the D!!![im-from-detroit]
find ill in a ditch,and im tellin everyone like my idol a snitch...
i thought ill was a guy, then i found out he is a postiche... [postiche means fake if u didnt no]

Go 12, Sorry, Couldnt Stop Writing. Good Luck.

Old 04-12-04, 05:56 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: AF76 A123

I guess nobody told you i step on the JUG.-uler...
you couldn't measure up to me if you were a ruler...

For starters get smarter then maybe next time you’ll come harder.
Battlin me is suicide, it’s do or die. Why do ya wanna be a martyr?

I deploy plans to destroy clans then fuck ya girlfriend.
The day ya take 1st place will be the day the world ends.
Ya girl pretends you’re me.. beginner, she wants a winner, you get “sloppy seconds”
I stop the heavens steal your glory with godly weapons. As I off your presence, I enforce depression.

See, i could easily snipe you with my lyricall precision
your life is in my hands meaning it's all my decision

Wipe my ass then flush, cause I’m dumpin’ this MC
It's natural i rush then crush whoever you send at me

you started off callin me out spittin crazy shit
but i picked it up fed you with it now your swallowin it

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 04-12-04, 06:06 PM   #4
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

uppin for votes..will return the favor regardless of who you vote for

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 04-12-04, 06:53 PM   #5
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

IP: 45A7 ECAA

k...this battle was OK....kinda one sided..but OK...
Wild really takes it easily....Jug....I dunno....shit was all over the place...
an wasnt really hard at all....
but dont feel bad...wild wasnt either....
The only thing that stood out here were Wild's tiny wordplay an decent meti4's....thats what one this ish....

Jug...work on ya structure...-1

vote- Wild
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett  
Old 04-12-04, 07:22 PM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 9851 933B

thanks for the vote...uppin for more voters..i'll return the favor

Old 04-12-04, 07:27 PM   #7
sicker_than_HIV
New to RB

I feel that wild fire took it...his punches were better...his flow was better...he had decent multies...he had a good opener and decent closer...you on the other hand...your verse was kind of random..you had punches..but they wern't really directed towards wild...my vote...wild

Old 04-12-04, 07:29 PM   #8
sicker_than_HIV
New to RB

oh nevermind i can't even vote yet, I'll hit this back up when i can

Old 04-12-04, 07:31 PM   #9
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP: 95FF 1D86

both were really basic but i did feel that wild took it...you could tell he was a vet...although his punches were basic and nothing that you have to think about...it was pretty tight though....i didn't like the other verse at all....and people need to realize you don't need to be hard to win a battle...it's supposed to be a battle of wits...ya dig

Old 04-12-04, 07:43 PM   #10
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

alright thanks for the votes people....2 more votes is all i need for K.O on this kid...i'll return the favor

Old 04-12-04, 07:47 PM   #11
Diagnose
Suspended: Biting

IP: 49E2 C548

dogg...don't cheat like that..tellin the person i'm battalin to vote for you..then you'll go and vote for him..na G.. do that agen..and this is goin to the adminastrator

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. STOP POLLING WHEN YOU DON'T LEAVE FEEDBACK! - strobe

Old 04-12-04, 07:59 PM   #12
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

i think you mis understood...i always vote honestly..by returning the favor...i mean I will vote on the battle...i didn't mean i would vote for him...

Old 04-12-04, 08:02 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

by the way...thanks for voting HONESTLY...that vote is gonna get cancelled...

Old 04-12-04, 08:48 PM   #14
Vc
Flyweight

IP: 910E 2C7C

okay wild took this battle... kinda one sided on the real.

jug was all voer the place and his stuff went from one point to anotehr where wild carried his whoel thign through in order... he had structure and flow..

jug
flow umm 6 kinda slipped in there
structure 3 this was just shitty
rhyme 4
writing 6
vocab 5

wild
flow 7
structure 8
rhyme 7.5
writing 8
vocab 6