RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Sicker_Than_HIV 0 0%
WildFire 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-04, 08:04 PM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

WildFire vs. Sicker...

IP: AF76 A123

you fucked up the poll man...here is Sickers verse

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 04-12-04, 08:05 PM   #2
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

THIS IS HIS VERSE

IP: 9851 933B

Yo dawg your style is disgraceful i can't believe you rappin/just like your moms your rhymes I'm bitch slappin/don't even respond to this rhyme you can't come back/cause your rhymes are nothin but wack/I'm like the devil i steal your soul/after you drop it's gonna say 5-0 on the poll/cause it's a knockout you can't keep me from winnin/if bad raps were sin you'd go to hell for sinnin/I'm new and i'm still beatin you, a vet/you got lyricall fleas so go take yourself to the vet/cause you a dog you keep itchin and scratchin/your gay so it's onto my dick your latchin/
peace

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 04-12-04, 08:06 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

THIS IS MY VERSE...

your right I am a dog and now I'm gonna bite you/
piss carousine on you to mark my territory, than i'll lite you/

now your engulfed in flames, i can see the skin meltin away/
i see that the flame has destroyed your tongue cause you got nothin to say/

why is it you don't like my style? i'll tell you why, it's jealousy/
cause i can hear you over there hummin to this melody/

You should by now your chance is non existant/
you couldn't survive this if you had a medical assistant/

I don't need 10 bars but i'll do it regardless/
swingin at me will leave with scarred fists/

Old 04-12-04, 08:42 PM   #4
Vc
Flyweight

IP: 910E 2C7C

okkkkay this was a little hard to judge ont eh real but imma give it to wildfire becuz he had structure and flow...
that simplt put him voer the top otherwised they woudlve tied but sicker's flow was all together and a little hard tore ad gotta work on that.... my vote goes to wildfire.
Send a message via AIM to Vc  
Old 04-12-04, 08:57 PM   #5
Nephew J
Light Weight

IP: D513 C948

nice opener:
your right I am a dog and now I'm gonna bite you/
piss carousine on you to mark my territory, than i'll lite you/
I think scarred fists mean fucked ol dude's grille up?:
I don't need 10 bars but i'll do it regardless/
swingin at me will leave with scarred fists/
clean than fuck:
I'm like the devil i steal your soul/after you drop it's gonna say 5-0 on the poll/

hard but I'ma give it to:Wild cause of tha better vocab

LGB FreeYayo

A.K.A. Lil Nae2

ChYld
Vote on:
vs violation-to-Va
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=119107
vs PreZidict
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182770

Lyrical Crook
Send a message via Yahoo to Nephew J  
Old 04-13-04, 12:41 AM   #6
MisterE21
New to RB

IP: C524 7565

Alright, I'm gonna give it to WildFire...

Sickers verse lacked real flow; it read okay, if you didn't really pay any attention to the rhythm (or, rather, lack thereof). "don't even respond to this rhyme you can't come back/cause your rhymes are nothin but wack" First Line: 12 syllables / Second line: 8 syllables. Hard to flow disparate lines like that with any amount of flow. "I'm like the devil i steal your soul/after you drop it's gonna say 5-0 on the poll" that's a strong line, but then he slips into: "cause it's a knockout you can't keep me from winnin/if bad raps were sin you'd go to hell for sinnin" That last line is so...redundant. "cause it's a knockout you can't keep me from winnin/if bad raps were sin you'd go to hell for sinnin" Speaking of redundant, this rhyme is just purely wack. I understand you're playing on the word "vet" and it's mulitple meanings...but rhyming a word with the same word? To me, that's just lazy. Finally, in my opinion, "your moms" lines are so played out it's not even worth discussing...

WildFire's verse doesn't flow perfectly, but it does flow better and the punchlines are more clever. "your right I am a dog and now I'm gonna bite you/piss carousine on you to mark my territory, than i'll lite you/" strong opener, referencing the first verse (which is, in my opinion, the strongest way to open a response). The rhythm of the first line is a little bit tough, but forgivable. "why is it you don't like my style? i'll tell you why, it's jealousy/cause i can hear you over there hummin to this melody/" That's a strong diss with a strong rhythm. I really dig it. "I don't need 10 bars but i'll do it regardless/swingin at me will leave with scarred fists/" That's the weakest couplet in the entire verse which, I suppose, is okay because you basically stated that you didn't need those last lines...but still, I would try to end on something really really strong, even if it's not necessary.

E

I don't need to talk shit about how I'm sick n' I'm the man/I'll just sit back and let the votes show how dope I am

...Bomb The Suburbs...Better Than Sex...BreathTaking Style...Breaking Through Stereotypes...Body, Thought & Soul...

Hit my battles with an HONEST vote and I'll do the same

Send a message via AIM to MisterE21  
Old 04-13-04, 10:53 AM   #7
Diablo-Vice
New to RB

IP: D587 067B

this battle goes to wildfire
one of the craziest verses ive seen u spit yet. good flow a couple of good punches good structure. everything seems to be coming together 4 u.
sicker than hiv_ u spit a good verse but it lacked flow or structer it was just your average run of the mill verse good punches but i didnt like your closer. both of you 2 good battle and wildfire soon enouph ill take you on a rematch.

Vote Wildfire

Wins:
Lokie
respect list:
Wildfire

return the favor with an honest vote please
these are my currently open battles

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=118868
Send a message via MSN to Diablo-Vice  
Old 04-13-04, 11:09 AM   #8
Diagnose
Suspended: Biting

IP: 2208 FC10

Alright dawg..this battle was alright..nephew had a better start up but wildfire had hella better vocab and better puches..sorry winner: Wild Fire..

Vote on these:

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=119121

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=119080