RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-04, 07:48 PM   #1
Shadowsk8er
New to RB

Post peace from tha east BY DJ

IP:

im a white mc that hails from nc ya feel me when my flow is like h2o smooth and watch it go dumbfounded as if you didnt know how i let it go and let the talent show. im like jay z brushin the dirt off my shoulders with hata bashin lyrics strong enough to bash boulders rap is gettin older and lifes gettin colder. but i turn up the heat and refresh the game everywhere i go everyone knows my name cause of my game it gets me fame when chaos breaks out im the one to blame and without me it wouldnt be the same. im a little like eminem the only difference is hes more feminen my names DJ and done you for get it and if u plan on matchin my wordplay u better get wit it. i got a lot to say when u get in my way the words spray u like an ak47 lyrics so great u think ur in heaven till the flames reach your cheeks cause i told u once before when i speak i turn up the heat im hard to beat cause i got a comeback to every thing you say then u open your eyes like a sunrise open up to me like a brand new day. learn from me shadow the master of disaster i got this diobolical game to blow up the game with my name in place of fame put ja rule and jay z to shame you feel me? so when im in town and you hear im around and hear the sound of a beat up on your street pick up the mic and do it right rhymin untill day turns to night...peace from tha east