![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
wanna battle
IP: 2D4B F56C
Just reply and set up...I'll battle first, second..anything
__________________
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 3240 794D
illl battle set it up............and drop some rules that i can agree too.........
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP: 26B1 0034
I'l battle next, I'll just set it up now, sho up, or I'll mark you!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
I Got The Next Battle....................
I'll Set Up |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: E7DC 1510
Whoever....doesn't matter...just set up and I'll check in
__________________
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|