![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended: Biting
|
Anyone Battle?
IP:
Anyone want to battle? dun matter who sets up.. dun matter who spits first.. 10-16 bars
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
Batle Accepted
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
Set it up "RIGHT" in the front lines and go ahead and spit first
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
I GOT DA KILLA FLOWS ON EVERY BATTLE
POISON YA ASS CAUZE LIKE A SNAKE I'LL RATTLE 718 I REP ALL DAY YA AREA IS WEAK AND THROUGH YA TOWN I'LL SPRAY VOCABULARY KILLA CAUZE LIKE NAS I'LL SURPRISE, THESE RHYMES I BRING YA BEST FLOWS BUT NEVER GETTIN VOTES EVEN WHEN MY WORDZ I SNEAK LIKE A UZI ON A COAT WHEN I FINISH POSTES I GOT DA OTHER GUY SHOOK THEY WITNESSED ME RAP THEN SAY "MADE YOU LOOK" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
Lol man.. u aint suppose to be rappin in here.. u suppose to set up in front lines.. nub
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
who givs a fuck
da point iz u can't deny my killa flows |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
A Reflection Of The Past
|
IP:
Haha Ill Merk The Both Of You ....
Which One Of U Wanna Loose?
__________________
Crhyme Sindicate
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
Yo Valor Wanna Battle Quick Battle 5-10 Lines U Spitt First I Set It Up Iight?
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
yo killa???...
i challenge you |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
A Reflection Of The Past
|
IP:
how bout u set it up and spit first
![]() other wise no deal
__________________
Crhyme Sindicate
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
Hold Up...
I Challenge Valor Now!!! Find Our Battle On Front Lines |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
Ok Dogg
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
A Reflection Of The Past
|
IP:
killa ill battle u some other time...
da infamous prepare to get murked...
__________________
Crhyme Sindicate
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|