RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-04, 01:12 AM   #1
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

Solution For Voting

IP: 0FBE A6ED

Voting System

Aight one of the mods should really consider this. Every member must vote on 10 battles weekly. If someone doesn't vote on their 10 battles then they can't post. Each week clears you for tha next week. Example: If you vote on 10 battles in week 1 then you're cleared to post for week 2. And so on. If anyone finds a flaw in this system post it in here and i'll fix it.
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-04, 02:41 AM   #2
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBE3 5651

^..will just be inactive........people wont give a shit and just leave site... nice thought,but bad idea..

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-16-04, 03:01 AM   #3
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

Would be worth a try. It ain't that dreadful to vote on ten battles. I think it's a good comprimise.
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-04, 07:57 AM   #4
D-Tain
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 4C49 64C6

yea, but there is hardly anybody voting on one batle a week, so there jut gonna leave if they have to vote 10 times
Send a message via MSN to D-Tain   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-04, 08:42 AM   #5
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

Don't quite get the reason why this would be needed. The whole point of the credit system is to get people to vote so that they will be able to start battles. It's almost 9am and so far today, there has been 45 votes cast already. Yesterday, there were 119 votes and 103 the day before that.
Old 07-16-04, 08:55 AM   #6
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

^^^^ Oh. I didn't know that battle credits worked like that. And a lot of people post in Lyricist lounge about their battles being slept on and people not returning votes and stuff like that so i thought of a way to make people vote.
Old 07-17-04, 12:48 AM   #7
-Strype-
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 4-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1E06 73B0

I agree.. for the most part.. unless our battles are supposed to take 7-10 days to finish.. because that's about the rate I'm averaging.. It's quite annoying if you ask me.. I vote on at LEAST 3 battles per day.. sometimes 6 or 7.. not because I enjoy voting, but in hopes that people will notice the link to my battles in my sig.. I'm definately in favor of the credit system, but maybe it should be a little less friendly.. I, personally, don't like having to vote 9 or 10 times, just to receive 1 vote.. I'm not sure if it's just because I'm new, so I naturally get slept on or not.. I've been patiently waiting to be somewhat recognized in hopes that my vote counts will start to increase.. If that's not it works, then I'd have to agree with iLL, because he's pretty well known, and if his battles are being slept on, then every battle is being slept on.. I'm not really up for making a bunch of suggestions, but I'm definately willing to let you mods know how I feel.. and I feel the votes are seriously lacking.. It's all up to you guys what you wanna do with it.. Just my opinion..

Much respect,
one~
Send a message via AIM to -Strype-   Reply With Quote