RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
mC.Cm 0 0%
pimp rawb 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-04, 10:26 AM   #1
pimp rawb
Flyweight

mC.Cm Vz Pimp Rawb

IP: A1B8 E729

8Lines

Old 05-12-04, 10:42 AM   #2
pimp rawb
Flyweight

IP: A1B8 E729

Sorry Its 10Lines not 8 and good Luck

Sign In Your Spitting First Shud Be a Good Battle

Ight Holla At Me..

Old 05-12-04, 06:46 PM   #3
mC.Cm
Flyweight

IP: 245E D5C7

woah i didnt know i had a battle with you aight, ill spit in a few i got to go somewhere

yeah yeah im ill!

Old 05-12-04, 07:15 PM   #4
mC.Cm
Flyweight

IP: 245E D5C7

yo pimp rawb ill have you studderin at the end of this spit/
or even worse, have your whole family sucking my dick/
!Trick! You look tense from all my verbs, wanna try my energy drink it might calm yo nerves/
Im straight from the *SuB-BurBs*/
You a faggot dawg, two many dicks in your asscrack!.. stop that i can even hear you screamin on your TRACK, Try and Top THAT!/
You lack all the skill it needs to be a emcees/
Becareful this fool gots a dieses, I like to call it H-I-V/
Ill spray you with mi two glocks, tear your head off with a key and a lock/*LoL*
Dont worry i aint gonna STOP, keep this flow going like me fukin your mom/
you can hear her scream over the Inter-COM/
Isnt your name Tom? A-K-A LiL wong, bash your head against the gong/
Keep Bashing Until you bleed bitch, then thats when you see all the BLEEPAGE/
cause im so violent ill tie you to a A-BOMB, then send you straight TO SUUU-DAM/

yeah yeah im ill!

Old 05-12-04, 09:28 PM   #5
mC.Cm
Flyweight

IP: 993A 10B0

sry bout dat, my flow waz so good i just kept going =P

yeah yeah im ill!

Old 05-12-04, 10:30 PM   #6
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 3240 794D

actualy i thought it was kinda wack but you know....hey pimp i hit you back with my verses whats funny is i didnt even know we were battlin lol i was just lookin threw the front lines and seen pimp rawb vs me so i was like what the fuck lol so i hit back check it out

Old 05-13-04, 06:56 AM   #7
pimp rawb
Flyweight

IP: CE37 389D

Dawg Ya Games-Shit, Ya Verse Would Make More Sense Backwords...Just Like Ya Names-Flipped/
Iam Put Holes In Thiz Lames-Hip Take Aim-N-Hit, Pimp On Some Insane-Shit/
After Thiz Battle Done You Want Be Able To Make It Through...Like A Fat Cat In Cat Flap Tryna Get Its Food/
Only Hood Behind mC.Cm is On His Sweater…I Spit Da Truth Like Ma Tongue a Lie Detector/
Iam Leave U In Da Lab Next To Dextor Ma Flow Sweet Like Nector Aint No Better/

Ma Lead-Can Leave U In More Sweat Than Ur Head-Band...U Getting Ate Up Like Da Ginger Bread-Man/
You Just below Me Like A Basement, Iam Knock Ya Balls Out ya socket like A Hip Replacement/
Well Never Be Adjacent, I Bring More Flamez Than Freddy And Jason/
Da Flow Constant Like Da Eyes Off Babies...But ur Scared Of It like U Got Rabies/(Rabies Peeps Dont Liek Water)

Igght Iam Just playing i Can Come More Complex Than Thiz, Iam Just Taking Da Easy Win....~1~

*NET RECORD*

...................134-31...................

Old 05-13-04, 10:11 AM   #8
mC.Cm
Flyweight

IP: 993A 10B0

UPPIN FOR VOTES!!!!

hey pimp rawb is it me or do you just send private message to people tellin we got a battle? i didnt evne know i was gonna battle you until i got the private message

yeah yeah im ill!

Old 05-13-04, 10:28 AM   #9
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

IP: D4FA A3B8

Mc.cM - iight spit man, your flow was pretty good.. and you had multi's in there and your punches were good in some places.

Best Line - yo pimp rawb ill have you studderin at the end of this spit/
or even worse, have your whole family sucking my dick/
!Trick! You look tense from all my verbs, wanna try my energy drink it might calm yo nerves/
Im straight from the *SuB-BurBs*/

Worst Line - Keep Bashing Until you bleed bitch, then thats when you see all the BLEEPAGE/
cause im so violent ill tie you to a A-BOMB, then send you straight TO SUUU-DAM/

Rawb - good spit man, was feelin your multi's and your flow was hott and punches were hitten hard.

Best Line - Dawg Ya Games-Shit, Ya Verse Would Make More Sense Backwords...Just Like Ya Names-Flipped/
Iam Put Holes In Thiz Lames-Hip Take Aim-N-Hit, Pimp On Some Insane-Shit/ (niice opener)

Worst Line - You Just below Me Like A Basement, Iam Knock Ya Balls Out ya socket like A Hip Replacement/

OVERALL - Close battle but I think Rawb came harder.. and I liked his verse a little bit more. Mc keep it up man, maybe throw some personals in there and you will be sick.

VOTE - Rawb

RETURN THE FAV
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123755
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05  
Old 05-13-04, 12:16 PM   #10
pimp rawb
Flyweight

IP: CE35 B156

Yo Mc.Cm Naw I Except Ur Call And U said Set It Up

Uppin

*NET RECORD*

Old 05-13-04, 01:16 PM   #11
JSmoove
New to RB

IP: 74FE 28DE

battlin' emcees...

MC.Cm: descent flow...structure was hard to follow at times. You had some nice punches, but no real connection from one line to another. For instance, you said "yo pimp rawb i'll have you studderin at the end of this spit...or even worse have your whole family sucking my dick." Sorry, I didn't get that connection, and that's simple. Actually, that's played...u put no thought into that. I was still feelin your intentions. Next time use more personals with a little more thought

Pimp Rawb:
Nice opener...good intro in using the opponents name to add credibility to your spit. that was hott. you used alot of fillers (next time use more personals), and that "gingerbread man" line was just weak. But I found your flow easier to follow and it looks like you put some thought into the opener and closer.

Vote: Pimp Rawb

Old 05-13-04, 01:30 PM   #12
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 3240 794D

yo rwab nice battle uhm ill vote on this battle as soon as i get enough posts but neways ill give my explanation now
flows-ok both flows went well but just liked how, pimps went together because of the structure of rawbs.
structure- both were good structures butrawbs was better like i said which made his flow better
multi's- ok this is what i look for alot when i am gonna judge, multi's and i found them in pim rawbs verses more then mc.cm, multi's are a powerful tool when you incorporate them with youre punch lines well..
punches- ok both had the punches but i have to agree that rawb hit harder, my advice is get more creative mc.cm, the way he hit you with the flipped name line killed yah ...but over all good battle

final vote-pimp rawb
ill comem back to vote when i have enough posts

Old 05-13-04, 02:28 PM   #13
{D.N.A.}
Flyweight

IP: 3A20 2661

Punchez were hittin hard. from the opener you can see who won thiz battle.
Mc.cm your punchez werent hitting at all.maybe 1. add some detail to your style and verse.

vote P rawb

ALIAZ=ChrOnOLOgiK-ILL
Send a message via Yahoo to {D.N.A.}  
Old 05-14-04, 06:03 AM   #14
pimp rawb
Flyweight

IP: 2037 04D6

Uppin Yall...For Some More Votes.....Lets Get Thiz Finished

*NET RECORD*

Old 05-14-04, 06:22 AM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DF7B C8F7

Im gonna give this to Rawb he had good metas and punches a lil stretched on some lines and alot of his rhymes were internal but i felt it anyways.

Mc good spit too but i jus wasnt feelin urs coz pimp had a different touch to his and it worked on this occasion but i would consider tryin sumthin different jus incase props to both.

V/Pimp Rawb

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog