RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-04, 10:32 PM   #1
blackmon
New to RB

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Mastas

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

All of the mastas comin and surounding me/ but for what /I am the enemy when you try and decend from me complications internally leaking while im speaking to you for the return of thee/ mastas say it loud and pround while i speak out lound/ this is the athem please dont throw your hands up/ catch me as i stand up/ guard my back you comedian but Check it as I reck I will be the cause of the meeting its/ all regardsto the prsidents and republicants whose laws make no effect on the deliquents/ so from now on since I took a stand I am the man/Tha masta of tha clan
Old 05-14-04, 10:38 PM   #2
blackmon
New to RB

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
my masta

IP: 4289 77F4

If your my masta then understand my dream with the diamond thing and supersticious bling i run away with the undesireable spline/ the oddest place on the body than may not be reached / but the oddest advisors teach to those they think cant be teached /will you believe the awnser to your whoa call because my fist will muder any one that steps into the role call/ speak you name sonny boy put a check by it so that the office knows how much i wont lose if i fall/ my masta is the alpha and omega so what am i if thers no one greata

Last edited by blackmon : 05-14-04 at 10:41 PM. Reason: To get them to understand the way Im comming from