RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-04, 06:41 PM   #1
Xpiration D8
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Arrow Positive outlook, negative background

IP: C1DA C961

Molecular structures of integers multiplying mass intellect emperors
Endeavor scriptures sifted in pictures sumerians cant enscripture
Vectors trapped in time sectors protectors protectin their homeland from inspectors
Inspectin deadly diseases which uneases minds captures with fossil pieces
trapped in timelines bent in prehistoric design finds that'll evacuate past land mines
Explosions from thoughts sought to bought textures from hidden lectures of ancestors transecting manual interceptors
Tappin the transmissions of submissions from intergalactic space missions from code 3 in the third dimension diminishing signs of life and their request visions
Decisions from outer reaches that teaches discipline on toxic wastes carcinogens that pollute the oxygen we living in
Foul false words manipulated through curves formed into uturns that send meteors crashing into curbs
The words spoken have your brain awoken mind mentally broken from visions that'll start chokin your larynx when it opens
Last breathes from vast deaths of utilizing last steps cancerous measures destroying populations of mass depths
Pre tense to pre-sent acquired from ventures to the futures of infiltrated colonies martian like tutored and butchered
War allies turn into times that eyes can only see the beginning of the end starts with you and me.
Old 05-20-04, 09:45 PM   #2
Ez-nyce
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 66BA 7918

wow shit was so wack can tel u write rhymes wit dictionaries
Old 05-20-04, 11:34 PM   #3
jrzycitykidd
New to RB

IP: 7CD6 4327

niggaz must be from staten definit dictinary rappin kid what happen.. thats good if thats what kids like though, do ya thing kid ,one
Old 05-21-04, 01:02 AM   #4
Xpiration D8
New to RB

IP: 3240 794D

If thats what you think...I accept negativity...If u had any sense in your brain though the flow was about corruption and pollution of the planet from present to past..but you newbies wouldnt know anything about that..maybe you had to have your dictionary out to understand it...but if you wanna throw wack bombs because you couldnt write anything like that i understand..it wasnt like i wrote...Bifocal Trilocal loco mexican..god damn theres a fuckin nonsense sentence..so brush up and actually comprehend what you read....i shouldnt have to break it down...read up....if someone wants to actually analyze it and tell me whats its worth...someone that knows what they read it'd be appreciated...Im not a newbie either my old name was bmack ..and i had alot of posts on here but i lost my password
Old 05-21-04, 07:23 PM   #5
jrzycitykidd
New to RB

IP: 7CD6 4327

son, aint nobody over here knockin your shit, ga'head do you and ima do me.
i understood what you was sayin, niggaz aint in grade school, you post shit to get feedback,,, right??? be eazy fam'
Old 06-02-04, 12:41 PM   #6
Soul Sickness
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........

Text Record: 14-16
IP: B20F 67F7

it was corny and weak look like a theme song for captian planet tlkin bout polution and shyt but u need to elevate kid..........

drag~on vs Soul
soul vs sika.cell
Send a message via AIM to Soul Sickness Send a message via MSN to Soul Sickness   Reply With Quote