RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-04, 09:33 AM   #1
BATTLESNAKE
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
n-sight diss.

IP: 509D 5063

fuck u n-sight
amma state the facts.

only lost to you last time coz peeps cant read ma shit. saying no flow coz they cant keep with the speed a spit./.
took it like a man though it sucks indeed am sick. fuck it you beat me again then al leave i"ll quit./.
cant beleive a got ma arse knocked out it hurts. but thats nowt am new to battling ma last woz ma first./.
but prehaps i deserved to get served, got the concept wrong, seems yous all want it like a concert song./.
dont understand why flow it aint a live show. its not audio its keystyle not a fucking freestyle./.
al admit ma last drop had not one hint of a flow. but shit ma hot punchlines are mint and you know this./.
notice how focused this pro is. amma throw spits which show im not as wack y"all wrote bitch./.
coz if i were you wouldnt say that it was pre-writting. exactly, you know you liked the shit that i be spitting./.
a jus made a mistake by not putting a flow innit. and got slated by the minute by this sites pro critics./.
look n-sight, men might be scary of you. but they only scared b,coz they think that your a fairy its true./.
they do they knew since you arrived on that first day. your an unintilectual homosexual born at birth gay./.
26 wins under ya fucking belt. u mus have plenty scripts of shit you didnt come up with yourself./.
and even if it is all your own shit you despatch. youd still need em on your team to beat me in the rematch./.
you the type that talk knee caps getting detached. with a shotgun but guess what son youve not got one./.
am not done av got tons of sound alikes. tell ya fat slut mum al be round tonight./.
you found the right-wrong one to go against. hope you dont mind but am not afraid in the slightest no offence./.
so immense, flow intense. common sense should tell you all that i pro despense./.
this rap aint bout the punchlines its about the rhythm. try saying theres none in this spit then am out al give in./.
man im killing myself with this none stop rap. your the reason why most people think hip hop crap./.
n-sight your battle racord moves me. see i know you only got it coz you grapple with all the newbies./.

listen up guys. dont be thinking amma hater, jus getting knocked out really dinted ma confidence....... plus this guys a lil cheeky fuck anyway......

SO ONCE AGAIN.... FUCK YOU N-SIGHT
Old 06-07-04, 11:33 AM   #2
Soul Sickness
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........

Text Record: 14-16
IP: B20F 67F7

i wasnt really feelin it i mean the lines were way 2 long keep elevatin iight........................

drag~on vs Soul
soul vs sika.cell
Send a message via AIM to Soul Sickness Send a message via MSN to Soul Sickness   Reply With Quote