RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Gods Son 0 0%
Envee 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-04, 02:03 PM   #1
Envee
Light Weight

Exclamation Envee Vs Gods Son

IP: 797E BEFD

A'ight Here's Tha Battle Shit

______
RULES
______

5 Bars
You Spit 1st
No Dyckridin
No Swayin
No unexplained votes
Only fair votes
Must have 100 posts 2 vote in tha poll
Due 2day, 2night, before Tuesday 12:59 PM
Must Check In

Note: This is my check in...

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee  
Old 07-06-04, 02:05 PM   #2
Envee
Light Weight

Heres Gods Sons Post

Ya names spelled wrong its supposed to be envy, you cant contend me why the 2 E's you look like a faggot
You came with a pair or E's but I cum harder on ya mom wit a Full House with Bob Saget
Correction, I erase -what-you-scribble- my verse has more "bounce" than big breasted chicks -who-can-dribble- ~ !
Envvees not a part of the game like the monkey -in-the-middle- his "well" is "dry" when he squirts like girls -with-no-nipples- ~ !
A win for you? Nahh you''ve -got-shit-bent- I "murder" verses fuck this juvenile -de-linq-uent- ~
Ya verse is poor, it -makes-no-sense-(cents) you were undefeated -hence-the-tense-? ~
This rookie chokes cuz I -fuck-up-starters- I leave "stains" on clothes like -felt-tip-markers- ~ !
Your whole game is soft, my -aspects-are-harder- its like I have my own religion the way i turn -haters-to-martyrs- ~ !
Uneven in talent, for you this -just-isn''t-fair- my lyrics are so "bright" they leave -your-vision-impaired*- ~ !
-Your-like-squares- they way you get smoked and dissolved -in-the-air- Envee your another overconfident newbie, you spit -but-nobody-cares- ~ !

Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee  
Old 07-06-04, 11:32 PM   #3
Gods son
A legendary OG

IP: A03F 720C

you had way more time to spit than me..where is yours? huh? if you dont spit by 12:00 tmrw i'm closin this battle.

<Marquee Direction='Right'>«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
*·.¸¸.*....God's Son....*·.¸¸.*
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
</MArquee>

<Marquee Direction='Left'>Free Agent!!! Free Agent!!!<Marquee Direction='Right'>
Send a message via AIM to Gods son  
Old 07-06-04, 11:59 PM   #4
Envee
Light Weight

This is like "Nas" dissin Jay, but I'm dissin a gay, publicity…he needs this.....
Plus you'd think I was God's son the way ya momz screamin out "Jesus"!....

I ain't Pontius Pilate but I'm killin God's son witout a crucifiction
I guess in rap class this "God" didn't show, like if "Zeus was skipping"

Im puttin tha end 2 God 1st so i can leave tha weak son in controll...
Beat him in this battle and take over Earth like Police on parroll....

My bars are gonna keep ya ass runnin like hourses doin thoes fuckin races...
Ill leave ya motherfuckin ass wit broken legs so u can park in Handicapped spaces...

I fucked Eve but my name aint Adam killed :tha son: and left earth 2 me...
This battle is uppin my record 2-2 cause i am a Battle Leader 2 be...

Old 07-07-04, 12:04 AM   #5
Gods son
A legendary OG

IP: A03F 720C

yo your first 2 bars dont even rhyme..and that was aight for havin the whole day jerkoff.

<Marquee Direction='Right'>«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
*·.¸¸.*....God's Son....*·.¸¸.*
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
</MArquee>

<Marquee Direction='Left'>Free Agent!!! Free Agent!!!<Marquee Direction='Right'>
Send a message via AIM to Gods son  
Old 07-07-04, 02:45 AM   #6
Envee
Light Weight

Yeah they do fuckin moron and i keyed that in 5 mins cause i was had a lot of shit 2 take care of i posted that at 11:58 almost late but i wasnt... and they do rhyme its called multis yeh.... Suttin that makes ya shit sound hot...

Uppin...

Old 07-07-04, 03:13 AM   #7
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

aight...since this battle is lookin heated...ill break it down...

Gods Son

Ya names spelled wrong its supposed to be envy, you cant contend me why the 2 E's you look like a faggot
You came with a pair or E's but I cum harder on ya mom wit a Full House with Bob Saget
attempted personal in the first line...didnt connect though...mom punches r played to death...so that punch was wack... - 4/10
Correction, I erase -what-you-scribble- my verse has more "bounce" than big breasted chicks -who-can-dribble- ~ !
Envvees not a part of the game like the monkey -in-the-middle- his "well" is "dry" when he squirts like girls -with-no-nipples- ~ !
good wordplay and metas in the first line...good wordplay and metas in the second...theres not a punch though...that takes away from this line... 3/10
A win for you? Nahh you''ve -got-shit-bent- I "murder" verses fuck this juvenile -de-linq-uent- ~
Ya verse is poor, it -makes-no-sense-(cents) you were undefeated -hence-the-tense-? ~
once again...good metas and wordplay in the first line...as well as good metas and wordplay in the second line...u attempted a punch, but it didnt connect... - 3/10
This rookie chokes cuz I -fuck-up-starters- I leave "stains" on clothes like -felt-tip-markers- ~ !
Your whole game is soft, my -aspects-are-harder- its like I have my own religion the way i turn -haters-to-martyrs- ~ !
pretty good metas and wordplay in the first line, as well as in the second line...NO PUNCH THOUGH...took away from this line... - 3/10
Uneven in talent, for you this -just-isn''t-fair- my lyrics are so "bright" they leave -your-vision-impaired*- ~ !
-Your-like-squares- they way you get smoked and dissolved -in-the-air- Envee your another overconfident newbie, you spit -but-nobody-cares- ~ !
good metas and wordplay in the first line, as well as the second line...again...the punch in the second line connected a little bit... - 5/10

Overall - 18/50
ur structure is wack as fuck...which throws off ur flow...u had tight metas and wordplay, but for the few punches u had...they didnt connected...u attempted personals, but they didnt connect very well either...

Envee

This is like "Nas" dissin Jay, but I'm dissin a gay, publicity…he needs this.....
to Gods Son, needs this and Jesus do rhyme...there was a meta in the first line...dont talk about moms man...that took away from ur punch a little, but it still connected... - 5/10
I ain't Pontius Pilate but I'm killin God's son witout a crucifiction
I guess in rap class this "God" didn't show, like if "Zeus was skipping"
ok wordplay in the second line...punch connected a little bit... - 4/10
first line was a good set up...ok punch...didnt connecet very much though... - 3/10
My bars are gonna keep ya ass runnin like hourses doin thoes fuckin races...
Ill leave ya motherfuckin ass wit broken legs so u can park in Handicapped spaces...
decent wordplay in the first line...second line was ok...punch connected a little bit... - 3/10
I fucked Eve but my name aint Adam killed :tha son: and left earth 2 me...
wordplay was nice in the first line...punch semi-connected... - 4/10

Overall - 19/50
structure was good...flow was on target...u had a few metas...wordplay was decent...u had punches, some of them barely connected though...personals were good...

Conclusion
Gods Son focused on usin metas and wordplay with a wack structure and flow...Envee focused on usin a few metas, some wordplay, decent punches, and nice personals...and seein that punches and personals r more important then metas and wordplay...Envee had the better overall verse...so he gets my vote...

VOTE - ENVEE

Old 07-07-04, 12:21 PM   #8
Envee
Light Weight

'Uppin'

This shit thanks for tha vote

Keep tha votes comming

Old 07-07-04, 12:26 PM   #9
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

break down
opener:envee
punches:envee
flow:both
structure:envee
wordpaly:none
personals:both
closer:both
overall:envee

ayo envee go tryout for verbal assassinz just click tha link in my sig

Old 07-07-04, 12:35 PM   #10
Ca'lam
The Light

IP: 1E46 C25E

aight hmm./. iv got to say, i liked god sons style and i enjoyed it, but he was lacking punches.. when you use multis like that, there has to be some sort punch in them.. or else they are just multis.. good for cyphers, but bad for battles..envee your verse was strait. the reason you get this is because oyu had more punches, and hit slightly harder.. your line structure was abit long, but it was still strait.. decent battle

v/envee

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=133325
return a vote to this battle and end this shit ..

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup

Old 07-07-04, 01:51 PM   #11
BIGPAPPA76
~Whos Next?~

IP: B10B F0DF

aight this was a pretty decent battle for both of you, kinda one sided but both cam out fairly hard and i like that... Envee is gonna get my vote souly because he had better personals and punches and thats what wins battles right there and thats why im votin that way... no offence to gods tho cause you came out hard as well im just sayin ya gotta elevate a little on the punches and personals cause like i said thats what wins battles bro... no hate but thats just my honest opinion... good battle tho both of you but envee gets my vote.....

VOTE- ENVEE

Send a message via AIM to BIGPAPPA76  
Old 07-07-04, 02:01 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

oh yea...i forgot...

Envee, can u return the favor and please hit up the link in my sig with an honest vote?...

Old 07-07-04, 02:11 PM   #13
East Miles
Flyweight

IP: FF18 20BC

wassup ya'll check the link below and i'll....... hit this battle lata and vote

Verbal Violence 5-0 KO
PinkPanther 5-0 KO

http://www.ecksrecords.vze.com

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/crisisus2music.htm If you feel the need to Know where my Lyrical talent is check the link above
East Miles

Old 07-07-04, 02:19 PM   #14
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

IP: 970D 9C87

im not going to vote on this but envee you had a nice verse but DONT USE GOT SON IN EVERY LINE...dont use the persons name in every line it ruins the battle.........and it looks ugly

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-07-04, 08:38 PM   #15
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

IP: B968 F980

Open--

Winner Envee

Bestline-

Envee

Closer-fucked Eve but my name aint Adam killed :tha son: and left earth 2 me...

envee again

winner/envee