RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-04, 03:54 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation Why ppl talk shit like LaTiN KiTTeN..

IP: 3240 794D

alright, y'all know by now that the bitch talks shit but it's another to talk it and NOT battle.. LK, keep ur perfect record and QUIT talkin' shit 'bout me but can't drop anything decent in a matter of 3 fuckin' days.. You tryna handicap me in a match with ~the Star~ cuz you can't handle me alone... tell us at least me what the fuckin' deal is.. You talked that shit, now it's 'bout time you walk it, and don't come back 3 days later sayin' oh i'm ready.. when u couldn't respond once to my diss.. if sum1 spells her name wrong they make her blacklist, that's why you ass win your battles.. don't get SPOOKED cuz u know this your first chance of losing..! Set the shit up hoe, so your critics can watch me merk ur ugly ass... Bring them pics with ya if ya fuckin' want! JUST SAY the word and get off of SPOOKED mode.. scared to step into my "whoop-a-bitch" island! Anywayz> *Fiya Addresses Audience*
Why people talk shit including LaTiN KiTTeN? answer that plz..
Old 07-29-04, 03:55 PM   #2
Tha Annihilator
New to RB

Text Record: 0-2
IP: A621 A1C1

^WORD UP! well said.

"I'm the gangsta of this hood, FuK wit me I'll chop you up like wood"
^thats word cause

" If you disrespect me I'll kill you, slice you with my blade or hit you with my shoe."

"Don't beef or I'll blaze you up like reef."

"I got mo' quotes than sailors got boats."

Holla for a battle, I'm the battle king.
Old 07-29-04, 03:56 PM   #3
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14

if u have beef....battle..im tired of these gay 'i have beef wit so and so...' its just getting old...battle and prove urself

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 03:59 PM   #4
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

^tell the hoe, quit dodgin' me so i can beat her ass... it's a done deal.. i'm up for the shit..
Old 07-29-04, 04:00 PM   #5
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14

PM her and set it up when she agrees...thats the way it should be done

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 04:01 PM   #6
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: E671 DE1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
if u have beef....battle..im tired of these gay 'i have beef wit so and so...' its just getting old...battle and prove urself

I have beef with you L.I... My beef with you is that you made my record this bad... Lets battle...
Old 07-29-04, 04:03 PM   #7
*Skeem*
New to RB

Text Record: 1-2
IP: D918 C700

oooohhh...i know why..cuz they can smartguy..
Old 07-29-04, 04:21 PM   #8
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Exclamation done that b4..

Quote:
PM her and set it up when she agrees...thats the way it should be done

i see whut u sayin' but she act like she can't read.. i'm just pissed cuz the broad talks amounts of shit she can't back up.... why i don't know.. so yeah i got beef with tha bitch i'm tryna find a way to end it.. thank u, tho..
Old 07-29-04, 04:25 PM   #9
KroNuz

Text Record: 9-3
IP: 28AD 5545

Latin Kitten Does Seem Like She Duck For A Bit But When She Accept And She Battle She Pretty Good.....
Old 07-29-04, 04:31 PM   #10
D-ICED
COLD

Audio Record: 0-0
Angry

IP: 5671 DBDD

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa slow down that bitch is dirt and her audios suck too and she looks like a crackhead arab and sounds like foxy with no lyrics and a dick in her mouth.she lost to i daughter hoz and any nigga that reads that battle will tell the truth.i dont know neither of the bitches but i read it and daughter did her dirty so how latin won????DRs thats how.
Old 07-29-04, 04:32 PM   #11
j_da_monsta
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FB76 C827

Yeah LK does talk alot of shit, but she always seems to talk shit about people she can find some dirt on or find a picture of them outside of the internet.
If you ask me she's just a stupid bitch.
Old 07-29-04, 04:34 PM   #12
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:

WErd like ThE AlPhAbEt
Old 07-29-04, 04:35 PM   #13
D-ICED
COLD

IP: 5671 DBDD

yo the bitch is a loser fo sho check out that battle with hoz like i say and you tell me who really won
Old 07-29-04, 04:42 PM   #14
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: C1DA C961

Quote:
Originally Posted by missfiyagurl
alright, y'all know by now that the bitch talks shit but it's another to talk it and NOT battle.. LK, keep ur perfect record and QUIT talkin' shit 'bout me but can't drop anything decent in a matter of 3 fuckin' days.. You tryna handicap me in a match with ~the Star~ cuz you can't handle me alone... tell us at least me what the fuckin' deal is.. You talked that shit, now it's 'bout time you walk it, and don't come back 3 days later sayin' oh i'm ready.. when u couldn't respond once to my diss.. if sum1 spells her name wrong they make her blacklist, that's why you ass win your battles.. don't get SPOOKED cuz u know this your first chance of losing..! Set the shit up hoe, so your critics can watch me merk ur ugly ass... Bring them pics with ya if ya fuckin' want! JUST SAY the word and get off of SPOOKED mode.. scared to step into my "whoop-a-bitch" island! Anywayz> *Fiya Addresses Audience*
Why people talk shit including LaTiN KiTTeN? answer that plz..

Blah Blah Blah Thats All You Keep Saying...Wow She Didnt Want To Drop A Verse For Whatever Her Reasons Are...Just Drop It...Because Honestly LK Would Beat You And Everyone Knows That If They Like Her Or Not...And In No Way Am I Defending LK Cuz We Was Beefing Back In The Royal Sickness Days Before You Were Even Here...Its Really Getting Played Out How Everyone Keeps Beefin With Her...Everyone Knows How She Is...That She Will Complain About The Battle And Never Drop Quick So Why Do People Insist On Make Countless Threads About Her And Her Antics Its Pathetic And You Should Be The Bigger Person And Forget About It But Yet You...I Daughter Hoz...And Numerous Others Keep Making These Threads...Which Is Pointless Because I Dont See The Satisfaction You Get From Making These Threads...Other Than The Fact That You Are Boosting Your Post Count...And Complaining About A Situation That Doesnt Even Matter...She Backed Down So Let It Go!!

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04, 04:44 PM   #15
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 8D48 2106

Who cares battle.......then settle it whoever wins is right....but she bagged on your pics so have a beauty *cough*booty*cough* contest lmao..........see whose hotter....fa sho......