RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-04, 10:32 PM   #1
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

What Da Fuck!!!!

IP: EFDF 488F

How y'all be letting all these garbage muhfukkaz in y'all crews and shyt and then don't even respond when I drop a link in ya shyt?!!! some of these kats y'all responded to are in Merk Central! y'all need to do some real soul searching and really look at ya rosters and the folks you responding to... I got skills... 1/2 these bitches is bums... if ya don't want me to be down just say so and I'll go about business as usual and rep myself... damn... i ain't gonna be like some of these fags and beg for a spot... I can hold my own... I'll stop writing b4 I stoop that low... but 4 real... look at who dropping them wack ass auditions and then check my drops... no comparison whatsoever...

what?...i'm still considered noob?... the only real challenge I had so far was Ice... he the only one who beat me convincingly... shyt, I almost voted for him!... one batle was lost because I had just finished working like 14 hours and fell asleep at the comp and didn't get my verse in on time (again, against ice) and the other loss was on some bullshyt herb votes with parappa da rappa or whatever his name is...

whatever... if ya gonna holla then do that.. if not then i'll just roll with my dawg like i been doing.

one
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote