RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Lloyd Banks/50 Cent 7 53.85%
Nas/Shyne 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-04, 05:04 AM   #1
Scenario
..:Merking Mc's:..

Text Record: 13-6
Lloyd Banks/50 Cent vs Nas/Shyne

IP: 666C F77E

A new beef has just arrived on the hip hop scene. No one saw this shit coming but Lloyd Banks/50 Cent have called out Nas/Shyne. On Big Mike's Mixtape - Hood Shit, Banks and 50 diss Nas and Shyne with the diss track "Ya'll Niggaz Starvin". Banks let's off a lyrical assault with over the top off the hook punches like "to fade me it's gonna take more then guts, you need the eye of a tiger, heart of a lion and king kong's nuts"//. 50 just mainly directs the battle saying shit like oh Nas talking bout me. The shits hot when u get the chance download it. Do u think Nas and Shyne will respond? And if they do who will win? Ya know who i'm going with, GGGG-Unit. Holla at cha boy, lol
Old 09-23-04, 09:25 AM   #2
Scenario

ya need to get up on this beef, this shit's crazy
Old 09-23-04, 06:47 PM   #3
mil-townghost
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 56C0 DA4F

ya da g-unit tight as hell they da best gansta rap group eva.they stright up g's.i think 50 and banks got dis handled
Old 09-23-04, 07:12 PM   #4
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

are you fuckin serious...go back to your room where you have get rich or die trying in constant rotation...first off this shit aint "hot" and second there is no way in hell that 50 and banks will murder nas and shyne, physically impossible...shyne already murdered 50 with that diss track he recorded from jail..damn near every bar was a hard punch....and if nas comes into it...theres gonna be a couple of short lived careers
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 02:24 AM   #5
Scenario

please banks and 50 are gonna slaughter nas and heinz (shyne) lol. Shyne's shit was weak, and his fucking lyircs to him and ashanti's song jimmy choo don't even go to the beat, that niggas wack. The only short careers here are nas and shyne's. Nas disappears for the longest time then tries to come back while shyne is busy dropping the soap. In my own words nas needs to retire and shyne just needs to "concentrate on wrapping them prison sandwhiches" cause that's the only thing he's rapping. But we all got our own opinions.
Old 09-24-04, 08:47 AM   #6
d-dre
New to RV

From: Lil Haiti(Yeah it's real ain't no vice city shit)69,Miami,Florida
Text Record: 0-1
IP: 0840 D57D

nas said that he wasn't going to reply back to the banks and 50 track
Old 09-24-04, 03:08 PM   #7
FataL AkshunZ
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-2
IP: F978 BD6E

50 cent and lloyd banks da flow is just 2 nice man
Send a message via MSN to FataL AkshunZ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 03:12 PM   #8
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

i posted a thread like this last week with the link to the banks/50 track

50 didnt even say shit on the track, he spoke a few sentences didnt even rap he cannot touch nas

shyne put out a full record against 50 and 50 says like 3 sentences....*sniff* i smell pussy *sniff*

banks had good punches when i heard them...key word is "had", every shit he comes out with is old shit put on a different beat, he doesnt come with nothing new and whenever he does its just ...wack..., so nas and shyne will definately take 50/banks even tho nas isnt replying : ( wish he would make a track so they could finally get out of rap
Old 09-24-04, 03:15 PM   #9
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

miltownghost...u fuckin serious? best gangsta rap group ever? gunit is garbage..thats it they wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for NWA so give credit to them first before u acknowledge these guys
Old 09-24-04, 03:18 PM   #10
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: ABE5 5A5C

regardless of how good that diss was nas would murder both of them by himslef
Old 09-24-04, 03:19 PM   #11
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: ABE5 5A5C

all i gotta say is listen to ether
Old 09-24-04, 03:33 PM   #12
mistah_tate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-3
IP: 0825 899A

shyne is garbage in my opinion, i dont why yall northern cats be all up on his dick, his rhymes are elementary with all that dr.suess shit. lloyd banks is probably one of the hottest cats out right now, but i dont know if he could take nas on wax, cuz shyne is pretty much out of the picture here, hes getting murdered either way. the only thing that would be interesting to watch in all this beef is lloyd banks and nas going at it, that shit would produce some hot tracks

Send a message via AIM to mistah_tate   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 04:15 PM   #13
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

i know your not gonna say shyne has dr. suess rhymes then not say anything about 50s "ima rhyme gat with mack and nine with rhyme in every track" ass
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 04:36 PM   #14
mistah_tate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-3
IP: 3240 794D

^^^did i say 50 was hot? nope, u just assumin shit, just cuz i like banks dont mean i gotta like 50 too. honestly i think 50 sucks for the most part, but hes still not as bad as half the commercial cats on the scene right now. the one good thing 50 has goin for him is that bullet hole in his cheek, so he mumbles all his rhymes and you have to go back 3 or 4 times to comprehend only to find out it was some wack shit.

but i'll say it again, banks is probably one of the hottest cats out right now, and shyne still sucks

Send a message via AIM to mistah_tate   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-04, 05:26 PM   #15
selah david
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Talking

IP: 00FA 9D68

50 and lloyd banks would get ate up by nas alone and shyne alone so if they tag team him it's over. 50 is not gangsta, he is a pop star (a whack one at that) LLoyd banks is aight (betta than 50) but he pales in comparison to nas and shyne. But nas needs to leave the beef alone, and shyne need to calm down b4 they take his work release away. It should be intersting as long as they dont take it off wax. Sadly it will eventually lead to that...
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?

Last edited by selah david : 09-24-04 at 05:27 PM. Reason: mistake