RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-04, 05:28 PM   #1
Rising Sun
Light Weight

Text Record: 16-25
Battle for AIDS

IP: 4986 F47C

Although many of you may view this as a overplayed topic. it is the biggest pandemic, bigger than the plague, in the world right now. So this issue must be constantly addressed, and I am trying to organize a hip-hop concert/battle in Toronto though I'm realistic enough to see that this is far-fetched. However, by doing one of the two, you will help fight this battle for AIDS
1) Although I cannot guarantee that you will participate, if you live in the Toronto area and would like to battle, open, or simply want to get noticed, please e-mail me at mikeda@appleby.on.ca
2) If you know any artists that would like to participate in a cause like this, please e-mail me at mikeda@appleby.on.ca. Also, if you know the record labels/record companies/e-mails of the actual artists, please let me know. Preferrably, I would rather prefer someone of some status, but it can range from your friend who's pretty good to Talib Kweli to Dead Prez (commercial artists are too far-fetched...I would never get Nas though I tried).
Your help will be greatly appreciated,
PZ

Mike