RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What Tag-team was hittin harder overall?
One-man-band 1 100.00%
Spektikul 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-04, 12:30 PM   #1
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

One-man-band vs Spektikul

IP: 9E2F CDE8

TAG TEAM Battle Rules:

10 lines, no more-no less
3 days to check, 3 hours to drop
All rules apply...

Spektikul and Kooboo VS One Man Band and Scenario

Spek vs. OMB
Koob vs. Scenario

Spek posts both his verse, and Kooboos
OMB posts both his verse, and scenarios...GL

Minimum posts to vote: 50

Check in by: 10-12-04 at 12:30 PM

Must drop verse in 180 minutes after check in.

Old 10-09-04, 12:56 PM   #2
Spektikul

Just so everyone knows ahead of time, if you can even read this...This is a tag team battle, vote honestly on what team came out to win...payce..

Old 10-11-04, 01:04 AM   #3
Spektikul

Uppin...one more thing, for wins/loses, what ever team wins, each partner recieves 1 win, whoever loses, each partner recieves 1 loss...OMB, could you plz talk to strobe bout that, thanks, peas..

Old 10-11-04, 01:32 AM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 48EA 7C3F

yeah ill do it after the battle...

when are your verses gonna be ready? me n quickve done ours

Old 10-11-04, 03:38 AM   #5
Spektikul

Ours will be up tomorrow afternoon...Best of luck dawg.

Old 10-11-04, 03:43 AM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

word... yo ours is like.. dissing both of you.. stead of that me vs u n scenario vs kooboo... cos otherwise itd just be like a normal battle

Old 10-11-04, 04:06 AM   #7
Spektikul

ummm....Ours might be the other way around dawg, kooboo already wrote his verse an i think its just for scenario and mines pretty much just on you thus far...you think we can still make this work?? We might have to close this an just set up battles in separate threads...either that our change all our verse a bit so that it all makes sense...When we were wrting we figured it would be koob vs Scen, spek vs. OMB...what do you wanna do??

Old 10-11-04, 04:15 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

mines got like 4 lines of dissin both of you, then the rest is you... so maybe tell koob to ditch 4 lines of his and diss me and scenario, and the rest scenario...

and you do the same.. 6 lines me, 4 lines both

Old 10-11-04, 04:18 AM   #9
Spektikul

aiight ill try getting a hold of him, but until then, will have to wait to drop cause he will have to re-write and I gotta finish my verse differently now...haha, never thought a tag-team battle would be this tough...

Old 10-11-04, 04:20 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

word well it wouldnt be tag team if we didnt diss both peeps... itd be like.. two battles called a tag team

Old 10-12-04, 04:40 AM   #11
System

Spektikul has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-12-04 04:40 AM.

Old 10-12-04, 04:41 AM   #12
Spektikul

Alright ya'll, we donno whats gunna happen with this battle,
but koob basically battled Scernario, I threw punches at both...
either way it dont matter, this battles all about who came harder...GL

KOOBOO'S VERSE...

Scenario I'm Slashin Ya Chromosomes Into Mini Shapes So U Can't Accept A New Generation Of Clones...
This Homo is Swingin So Aggresive With His Vocabs That His Rhymes Collapse On His Jaw Bone..
Worrying Me Constantly About This Battle Lookin At The Thread Saying To Myself Ain't This Som Ish...
The Reason Why This Kid Record Is So Big Is Becuz He Been Lettin Fresh Meat Ride His Pelvis.....
Ur Words Are No Competition Even Threw Einstein's Vision I See Multiple Sights Of A Wack Verse....
Giving scenerio a tag battle Was Like Boxing With Mike Tyson in A Street Fight, Kid u end up in the herse....
Kooboo and skep are Causing More Sickness Than Parastic Imperfection, Now Do U really Want A Piece Of us u kyke...
Ur Punch-Lines Couldnt Come At A High Pace Even If U Had A 20 Year Contract Signed Wit nike...
I'll Fracture His Rib Cage Into Broken Links Unsuitable Isolation Like My Rhymes Were For Blockades...
This Homo Favorite Idol Is Eminem Wishin He Could Be White Wit Blonde But Hes Jus Gay Wit A Low Fade....

SPEKTIUKLS VERSE...

This kat needs a brain reduction, before it starts to disfunction and lead to carnage/
The interuption leaves One Man Band like "trash cans", cause all he spits is "garbage"/
When ya'll collab, ya vocab don't add up to what most have, I show sympathy/
Its scary yo, your scenario is your tag team's a One Man band, ours is a symphany/
This vets tight, he can't even rescite the alphabet right, your fucking sick/
"Striking down upon anyone"...like OMB's avy, ya struck your partner wit an ugly stick/
Scen don't know his identity, tell the truth..are you myth or zeus, either way you blow/
This bitch has so many alias's, he could give his own tag-team a fucking K.O./
Ayo your tryna be a "pirate", dont even try it, complication got your situation shook/
You an "twinkerbell" couldnt come up wit a decient "chorus",even if you was Captian "hook!"/

Old 10-12-04, 10:59 AM   #13
System

One-Man-Band has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-12-04 10:59 AM.

Old 10-12-04, 11:15 AM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

OMB's verse
Gay dudes vexed.. stop the coppin, ya thoughts are droppin faster than ya crew's necks
sorry if i'm lookin amused, but how's a rook and a newb gon' contend with two vets?!?
I like to clown with clowns like you, but we don't have to play games
It just comes natural… fuckin up kids with wack av's and gay names
And spek, battlin’ me then losin’ AINT gonna get you a rep ya fool..
Ya verse lies.. Ya pmed n’ said I was ya idol.. quit makin a spectacle
‘fore I hammer ya face in… I told him to spit a track so he spags at a station
Never heard of ya ‘fore this battle.. name the last non newb battle ya placed in
This kids a joke, he actually thinks hes dope.. quit bitin, cos ya rappin is tasteless
Ill slash ya old lines n’ force ya to get a new look.. let my raps act as a facelift

Scenario's verse
destroying both ya careers easily one bar at a time kids, a loss, u can't decline it
biting, ya faggots get no credit for ya lyrics like a late homework assignment

kooboo with ya record i guess u could be the body cause ya undefeated~u aint a vet man
spektikul with your losses u ain't really nothing~u have no more use then a sweat band

spek u ain't above and beyond ya skills is below average and years behind my game
we ahead of ya niggaz, ya spitting cold like brain freezes while we cause migraines

i cause pain, tearing ya bars down piece by piece with disregard and cruel intentions
ya niggas ain't here, ya rhymes mean nothing so ya in trouble like school suspensions

take notes and quote my bars cause this battle marks a legacy, ya should learn from this
ya ain't rappers ya singy song niggaz throwing 'hooks', how do u expect to 'worm' a 'fish'

Old 10-12-04, 02:04 PM   #15
Spektikul

yo uppin this tag-team battle, good job guys, both did very good, GL, payce.....