RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-04, 06:18 PM   #1
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
Poverty

IP: 88C2 9E05

Poverty should be a damn crime, becuase people will stop at nothing to get something when they live with nothing all their lives. sittin shitty in this house of no luxury, harrassed daily by these faggots from hunterdon county. I'd rather tear out my eyes and watch my fuckin face bleed ,then expose to my child all the shit that i have seen. Only 24 and got no self esteem,the other people get to come here and live out their dreams. big houses nice cars and expensive clothes, shit im still stuck wearing hand-me-downs from years ago. rich motherfuckers with spoiled rotten bitch kids, who like to judge people by how phat their wallet is. some people have to struggle with "how will i eat today", these rich bitches only "struggle" on what new video game to play. like why in the fuck did i move here in the first place, to see these fucking people make more in an hour than ive seen from now to my first birthday? To see a school system with so much power an' greed, who can judge whether they want to see me fail or succeed, within the first half an hour of even meeting me. I hate living here and just living in general, because my family wasnt blessed with money i have to be poor forever. who in the fuck decided that the income of my parents past, would be the one thing in the future that can come back and ruin my ass. im not greedy im just trying to get a peice for myself, so when i find the dollas you can bring you and your fortune to hell. because you doubted me and said i wouldnt amount to shit, you played me out as nothing, but at mcdonalds you'll be beggin for a tip bitch. even tho im probably nothing, im psychotic enough to ascend to the top, and when i get there a nuclear fuckin bombs droppin......

this may not have no rhymin or format or anything just went off on some shit on my mind just a piece ventin my anger...one
Old 11-08-04, 02:54 PM   #2
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: D7B4 417F

feed

somthing

anything
Old 11-12-04, 12:28 AM   #3
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

seemed like u put a lot of emotion into this one..

I hate living here and just living in general, because my family wasnt blessed with money i have to be poor forever. who in the fuck decided that the income of my parents past, would be the one thing in the future that can come back and ruin my ass. im not greedy im just trying to get a peice for myself, so when i find the dollas you can bring you and your fortune to hell.
^you had a nice use of wordz... and took it on a personal level where sum people may be able to relate, which is a good thing.. it did have rhymin' in it, but the structure was paragraph-like which didn't affect the poem but it didn't help separatin' your lines.. nice drop overall, and good personal contents.. good job..
pz..