RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-04, 10:50 PM   #1
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
The Reason you rap/why you're on Rapverse.com

IP: 0825 899A

I thought I'd make an Intellegent discussion for a change..

There must be a reason..

Rap:
I rap because it challenges my mind..and there isn't a limit to it..
I like having to rhyme with something..while making it flow..and
at the same time expressing feeling..and releasing a messege..
its just great..having something no one can take away..its heaven..

RapVerse:
the reason I'm on RapVerse..its tight as hell here...I can honestly
say the signle reason now..I rap at this skill level..is because RV..
shit even my vocabluary increased..and I matured...thanks Nos lol
and its coo actually havin a hobby and something to do..no just
sitting around..I hardly even play games anymore..this site is tight..

answer both questions if you want..don't like the thread?then don't post.

simple..

-Indeph

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-04, 11:03 PM   #2
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

^)___________(^

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-04, 11:21 PM   #3
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: 01C3 560C

Rap
I started in rap because Hip Hop is a movement i can relate to.
Its a means for me to vent emotions and feelings in a constructive way.
It sounds Dope. I love it. Its Fun. Its Creative. Its Individual.

RapVerse
Main reason I use RV is to Improve my skills as a writer/artist/emcee. Secondly to communicate with other ppl who have the same interests as me.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-04, 11:30 PM   #4
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7358 D119

i rap because....my dad owns a pretty big studio in alabama....and one day a few years ago i decided i would write a rap song and record....it was wack as hell....but ive improved....and im actually puttin out decent shit now.....just never stopped since then

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 12:14 AM   #5
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

^)___________(^

Old 12-06-04, 12:26 AM   #6
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 28AD 5545

i rap cause i love hip hop, its my life, i just cant stop it, its like weed, i love RAP

i was on RV for fun at first, but now i rap good cause of this site, this site made me good, i can say
Old 12-06-04, 12:28 AM   #7
Young Drama
...The Truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Indeph.

and its coo actually havin a hobby and something to do..no just
sitting around..I hardly even play games anymore..this site is tight..

-Indeph

werd...............................
Old 12-06-04, 12:34 AM   #8
4Blood2Hound0
*~Emericas Finest~*

Text Record: 15-9

Why do I rap?

Because I love it. Simple as that. The thing about rap is that it knocks out racism I think. I mean they may think less of your cuz your not the same color but when you spit somethin and its hott it don't even matter what you are. you could be a gay islam and when you spit sick shit it won't matter. I mean as much hate eminem got when in beef cuz he was white didn't matter cuz you respect him after he killed his opponent. Thats a very important thing. It reminds me alot of skateboarding cuz like wise if you do a sick trick you'll get props wether you white, black, hispanic, or whatever. Nah mean? And plus if help you vent your emotions. I love it.

Why do I use RV?
To find out what kind of rapper I wanna be. nah mean? up my skills and shit like that. Check out other people styles and read their shit to inspire me. This site is sick.
Old 12-06-04, 01:11 AM   #9
streetryda
Puttin MD On The Map

Text Record: 9-3
IP: 408D D2A2

i rap for the fun and just cuz its a hobby.........give me somethig to do.........i vent emotions into pieces i write.......the worse mood or the better mood i am in my verse's are either good or if not better cuz i use my head a lot more and think out my piece's and ive recently been doing that alot no matter what mood i am in..........i just like to see how good i can get......and if u do some research....ive grown a lot since i started....

i use rv cuz i just idk i have tried other sites but i have stuck to this....its my home.......i started here.....i dont expect to leave.......i have elevated so much fomr this site..........i just cant imagine a day im on the comp and i dont get on RV either to write something, welcome someone, and other sruff......i love how soo many ppl are just flocking to this site.....its givin it the name it deserves.....cuz there is a lot off ppl out there willin to help you any way possible.......and yet we have ppl who net beef.......which is expected cuz i mean its called an ego......but i own up to my skill when something is on the line.......i am not one to back down.....for instance i did my first topical against r-rated ho is tha champ....just so i would elevate.......i had no intention of winnin just wanting to see the feed i would get......

thats my feelings.........
peace~1

.:Retired:.
Send a message via AIM to streetryda   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 01:18 AM   #10
Young Drama
...The Truth...

im really trying to have a rap career im serious, im in talks wit some local labels but not much.....................................
Old 12-06-04, 02:33 AM   #11
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 75E4 9AE4

RAP:Rap is life to me...basiclly if i dont make it at rap i have to depend on basketballl...which i'm good at both....being one of the best in my town and the best in my school......I can let my emotion flow...and i do it "FOR THE PEOPLE" I do it for the people in the hood,clubs,streets...all that......what the people want....i love it because its what i do...and my family's been around it forever

RV: I joined RV at first too see what other people had...and what was going on..i mean i was just reading peoples stuff as a guest then i decided to join...and ever since then i've met some tight people like Zeke,WIckedclown,VillagePimp,DaVinci and many more...also created beef wit peeps like Cali and Lil cali.....but yea its increased my skill level since i've been here....

pzz ~1~

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 12-06-04, 03:17 AM   #12
Introspect.
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 19-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CDAA 2D0A

why i am on rv...

its a hobby an suttin to do......an yes i rap in real life kiddos...
Send a message via AIM to Introspect.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 06:47 PM   #13
*GHOSTE*
Banned: Cheating

IP: C7A4 9F0A

i rap because its one of the only things im good at besides basketball...i rap because its adictive...and because its fun...

PLUS its gonna make me richer then all of u combined ...
Send a message via AIM to *GHOSTE*   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 06:59 PM   #14
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

i rap because its the only thing i care about in life...i care about music and rap more then anything else, i care about it more then money and family its always there for you if u dont feel like speaking to god...u can jus put on a track that gets u in the mood u want....u can put on some eminem to make u laugh or some tupac to get u in a deep mood...im doin it as a career,im droppin out of school so theres nothin else for me... and all i want is to be respected by people, i dont care about making a lot of money...or getting interviewd 24/7...i jus care about that respect, thats all i want is to elevate and gain respect and if i make it to send a message through lyrics like pac,nas,etc. instead of talking about the same bs as every other rapper.....to be different and keep bringin the shit that pac said so people could realize it...........but yea thats why im rappin i jus love it and its the only thing i care about its in my soul and my veins and its never leavin.................and im on rapverse cuz i dont like being on more then 1 site at the same time...

peace
Old 12-06-04, 07:13 PM   #15
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 8BD2 0A4E

Rap: it is a way to express myself, and also fun as hell to merc some wanna be and laugh at him. also when i get bored i would freestyle and one day someone heard me and got me into a contest and i made some money. but all in all best way for me to get peoples attention, and piss em off.

RV: if it wuznt for RV i wouldnt be able to rap at the calibur im at right now. people on here been like family to me, and have helped me out a ton. theyve taught me multis, harder punches, and bein good in personals. also sites tight and i have nothin else to do, so y not come here. mad multis bak there, see i rhyme all the time. lol. px