RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-02, 01:22 PM   #1
LaMaR

Arrow Ramblin

IP:

true to my crew, its been introduced, its the CDC thats comin for you, what shall you do, where shall you go, when the CDC is hittin the flow, yall dont know us, so yall can blow us, three million dollar hookers get down on all fours, lickin and screamin and feelin all wet, you know we better than you, but dont get upset, we cant help it, shit was delt-ed, the way that everyone fuckin felt it, the industry we'll melt it, ya face will get belt-ed, so ya best get shelt-tered and put on ya helm-et, before the explosion, that causes erosion, and leaves miles of shit burnin and explodin, yall like rodents, it true and i exposin, all the posers that feel like they is floatin, come fuck with us and get ya kneck broken, comin from the streets, STRAIGHT OUTTA SHAMOKIN, where we be smokin, the best fuckin shit that can be token, famous as hulk hogan, so you best know and, tell ya friends to put on their trojans, and snort their coke and, see me in the street and act like i know them, but anyway lets switch up verse, come challenge CDC and yall be ridin in a herse, so ruthless to steal yo mommas purse, and take her tampon put a stamp on, mail to bin laden ask for his turb, though he might get emabaraced,get the kit where you can grow yo own terrorist, and if you grow a bad one slit ya wrists, so that mother fucker dont get you next, he'll go crazy and attack the president, all cuz that tampon and the terrorist kit, oh shit, 5,000 terrorists livin among us, well it aint no honkeys and it aint no brothas, so look above us, subtract, add, what do you get, a mother fuckin sand nigger with a towel on his head, that dude should be dead, put em all in a van and shit em to the feds, who cares which ones arent really giulty, they can be recruited and kill people so fuckin filthy, and if you dont know who is guilty and you have some doubt, kill em all and let god sort em out