RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-05, 01:25 PM   #1
The Militant
www.militantmusic.com

50s "CANDY SHOP"...

IP: 403D 72A8

Here's the MTV.com article on his new single "Candy Shop":

Just call 50 Cent "Big Willy" — as in Willy Wonka from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." The official first single from the G-Unit captain's forthcoming album, St. Valentine's Day Massacre, is called "Candy Shop," and on the record, he's dripping with sweat and giving the girls a sweet tooth.

"Candy Shop" is a mid-tempo dancefloor track produced by Dr. Dre, and features Olivia — the only female G-Unit member — going back and forth with 50 on the chorus. The Queens MC says, "I'll take you to the candy shop/ I'll let you lick the lollipop/ Go ahead girl, don't you stop/ Keep going till you hit the spot."

"I'll take you to the candy shop/ One taste of what I got," she sings back. "I'll make you spend all you got/ Keep going till you hit the spot."

Admittedly, 50 is trying to get seductive on the track and isn't shy rapping about his antics.

Some lucky radio DJs already have a copy of "Candy Shop," but you're guaranteed to hear it by copping G-Unit Radio, Part 10: 2050 (Before the Massacre), the new mixtape from 50's DJ, Whoo Kid (see "Mixtape Monday: 50's Got Game Again; Cassidy Hustles With Jay-Z"). "Disco Inferno," another track from 50's new set, was leaked a few weeks ago and is already heavy in the clubs.

50 is shooting the video for "Candy Shop" this week in Los Angeles. St. Valentine's Day Massacre is scheduled to drop on March 8.
Old 01-12-05, 01:29 PM   #2
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: 4C6C 7984

already posted but tight track
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova