RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-05, 07:25 PM   #1
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Fight Stories...

IP:

Lets hear some of ya'll fightin stories.. and don't come in here bullshittin about how you knocked out 8 dudes in a barfight usin ya Kung-fu tactics...

Here's some of mine...

I was a freshman in highschool, and i was waitin in the lunch line wit my friend.. a chinese dude standin there alone, and i ask him if he related to jackie chan, tryin to be funny... the dude ask me if im related to Martin Luther King, so i punch him in the face... He come back at me and starts swingin and hit me in the jaw twice, and i went nuts and was throwin punches like crazy...he was on the ground and i was kickin him in the side, he had a bloody nose and i had a couple bruises... decent fight tho

Other time was last year, i was a junior... I'm walkin outta class and i bump into this other nigga... he tells me watch where i'm goin and i tell him watch where he's goin... i push him when i say it and he nails me in the face and i go down.. he kick me again in the back of my head and walks away.. i stand up cuz im not gonna get layed out like that, and i tell myself to hit him as hard as you can (this point he facin me again).. i swing at him and miss, so i tell myself to swing even harder and this time i catch him rite in the bridge of his nose and he went down... i fell back down again and was stumblin cuz i was dizzy as hell... ever since that fight me and him been best friends lol

I been in more fights, like the one 4 months ago that landed me in a correctional facility for 3 months, but thats a different long ass story...

What's some of ya'll fightin stories?