RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-05, 11:16 PM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
See, this is why I don't like no fuckin PIG ass COP

IP: 525B 2C6F

Aiight...so I'm shoppin around in Rite Aid for some lotion and otha basic shit when I felt someone starin at me--you know that feeling you get when you're being watched. So, I looked up and saw this fat motherfucker eyein me...I thought he was gay at first. but, I noticed that he was pretend-shoppin and just spyin on my ass...Anyway, He eventually asks me, "Can I help you find something?" So, I was surprised and was like "Oh, so yoiu work hear?" He said "yes." I found the shit myself and went over to the cashier. When the fat BOZO walked outside, I whispeered to the cashier, "Does that guy always stand around like that?" So, she replied, "Oh, that's our security." NOTE: At this point, the FAT IDIOT walks back into the store. I replied, "Oh, okay." THen, he walks past me and the dumb ass cashier says, "Hey Harvey, this guy said you're a fake rental cop." I was like, "Oh nah, I ain't even say that." So this dumb mothafucka says, "Oh, I can show him my badge if he wants to see it." with an attitude. Then, I turned to that fat mothafucka and said, "!st of all, I don't care who you are. SHE made that statement." NOTE: Here's where it gets really interesting. This stupid ass cop then says "And I can show you my GUN if you wanna see that too," antagonizing me. I was like, "OH HELLLLLL NAAAW." I let that fat, bitch-made, fake TOP-FLITE security, DONUT-EATING, LotiON Aisle Guardin' faggot have it. I said, "Aiyo, I ain't one of these dumb niggas on the corner. I write letters and will have your fuckin job. Don't threaten me wit your fuckin gun. ur a fuckin moron."

I grabbed my shit and walked out the store. This nigga follows me outside and stares me down. So, I stood beside the car and stared his ass back down, givin him the nastiest fuckin look I could come up wit.

I drove off disgusted.

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THESE PIGS
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-05, 11:20 PM   #2
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Damn Q, that's fucked up.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-18-05, 11:22 PM   #3
flow2crazy
Simply Dope

IP: 926A 1562

thats some crazy shit... shoulda beat his ass... lmao j/p

The Council

the new testamin ft. anxiety (must see)

Bubba Bible Ft. Ajax[/SIZE]
Send a message via AIM to flow2crazy   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-05, 11:23 PM   #4
Eternal
.....Word.....

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

lol... when i look at magazines in 7-11...the cashier just trys to clean up around my area.... but i know hes just making sure i didnt steal..cuz he was knocking things down purposly....so he can pick it up to make it look like hes cleaning.. lol i was wit my mom.. n shes all like...do u know why hes standing there? and i said yea cuz he thinks we might steal...then he looks embarresd.... i gave him a smirk as i walked out...ahahahahha....then he had a mean look.....i was laughin at him.
Old 01-18-05, 11:25 PM   #5
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: 497B D710

Word Q.....that shit iz fucked up son.....i would fucked that 2.5 Rent-A-Cop up....tha nigga ain't even 5.0 thatz why i call them niggaz 2.5 Rent-A-Cops my skool iz racist like that...well sum of tha white teacherz cuz i'm tha only black kid in my class cept this one andrew kid in my SS class but thatz it FUCK THAT FAT NIGGA UP Q

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-05, 11:28 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

Word... Fucka cop..
Old 01-18-05, 11:33 PM   #7
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 75E4 9AE4

Damn.....idk why......fuck....buncha people like that in my redneck town...

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 01-19-05, 12:07 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Fuck that man... you WRITE THAT LETTER
Old 01-19-05, 12:16 AM   #9
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 1AF0 6ADD

i think Q has me on ignore or some shit... but any way my 2 cents is this

Not all cops or security guards are like that... theyre not out to get you belive it or not... the guy u describe sounds like an ass hole tho and should be reported for the gun thing... write that letter and have him looked into... i myself am in college to be a police officer so i can tell you straight up what he said about "showing you his gun" is a little on the illegal side... have him looked into... but please... drop the whole "these pigs" thing cause first of all he isnt a cop, if he is a "security guard" he has athority in the store to stop shop lifters and call the real police... if he is what is known as a "rent a cop" then the story is differant... he or she has no autority more or less... basicly they can make a "citizens arrest" and thats about all.... any way report the dude cause im not even sure hes supposed to have a gun.... Rite Aid shouldnt have a "security guard" they might have a "loss prevention" guy but he or she would not at all be authorised to carry a gun... so have it looked into if u can even see this post since u probably have me blocked or some shit
Old 01-19-05, 12:16 AM   #10
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 7DB6 607A

werd to 7-11, ol' bitch as Suadia niggas or werer ever dey from, Asians in White-T stores fuck wit me to
Old 01-19-05, 12:20 AM   #11
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
IP: EB8D 9EAC

lol thanks for a good laugh Q.....shit was funny.........

" I let that fat, bitch-made, fake TOP-FLITE security, DONUT-EATING, LotiON Aisle Guardin' faggot have it".........<------- lol funniest part

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 12:26 AM   #12
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
Aiight...so I'm shoppin around in Rite Aid for some lotion and otha basic shit when I felt someone starin at me--you know that feeling you get when you're being watched. So, I looked up and saw this fat motherfucker eyein me...I thought he was gay at first. but, I noticed that he was pretend-shoppin and just spyin on my ass...Anyway, He eventually asks me, "Can I help you find something?" So, I was surprised and was like "Oh, so yoiu work hear?" He said "yes." I found the shit myself and went over to the cashier. When the fat BOZO walked outside, I whispeered to the cashier, "Does that guy always stand around like that?" So, she replied, "Oh, that's our security." NOTE: At this point, the FAT IDIOT walks back into the store. I replied, "Oh, okay." THen, he walks past me and the dumb ass cashier says, "Hey Harvey, this guy said you're a fake rental cop." I was like, "Oh nah, I ain't even say that." So this dumb mothafucka says, "Oh, I can show him my badge if he wants to see it." with an attitude. Then, I turned to that fat mothafucka and said, "!st of all, I don't care who you are. SHE made that statement." NOTE: Here's where it gets really interesting. This stupid ass cop then says "And I can show you my GUN if you wanna see that too," antagonizing me. I was like, "OH HELLLLLL NAAAW." I let that fat, bitch-made, fake TOP-FLITE security, DONUT-EATING, LotiON Aisle Guardin' faggot have it. I said, "Aiyo, I ain't one of these dumb niggas on the corner. I write letters and will have your fuckin job. Don't threaten me wit your fuckin gun. ur a fuckin moron."

I grabbed my shit and walked out the store. This nigga follows me outside and stares me down. So, I stood beside the car and stared his ass back down, givin him the nastiest fuckin look I could come up wit.

I drove off disgusted.

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THESE PIGS

you shouldve said *show me your gun big sexy man and your handcuffs lets play cops and robbers sexy* lmfao you couldve disrespected him and made him look made dumb that wouldve been gansta

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 12:38 AM   #13
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 525B 2C6F

^^^Im not openly gay in real life...

and for anyone who think "gave him a dirty look" sounds gay-ish, I meant "Mugged on youngin"...dats what we say in DC...like grittin on a nigga...like u gonna fuck him up

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 12:41 AM   #14
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

^i knew what that means was the cop white?cuz if he was white he was probally rasicts.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-05, 05:29 AM   #15
kaveh
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8C75 5403

word man that real fucked up...hate the cops also...oh and...........FUCK THE LAW!!! hahahaha