RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-05, 10:21 PM   #1
Compose

I am the creator of the Random Corporation.

IP: D5FE 7245

and in time people will say...

but that depends on how many birds are driving

you see a man knew the harpoon gun would automatically take out the heavy nazi artillery...but the orange sky had to be turned back to black in order to make a correctly made U-Turn at the jersey turnpike

WHICH IN TURN made new york the MAIN fUcKing target of a checkbox on someones left nostral

now i dont know how many times this has been said but its very common when you have bubble wrap involved because the pops make garbage disposal machines go into the future (yay) and make things different so that they would be suppressed like the pistol inside of my left leg

but whatever you wanna say i doubt it will EVEN COMPARE to the amount of random shit that comes out of my brain because as you can see on the left side of this Rap Verse chat little thing tin tin can above my empty avatar shows something called Random Master...which is me...i am the Random Master meaning i can make up the best random stories off the spot easier then freestyling and its genious because it helps out when you want to shoot a baby in the face with a 12 guage

but overall thats how the whole nail clipper eyeball situation went down
if you want a DEEPER evaluation IM me and i will show u how deep the rabbit hole goes (neo)...and in return you will show me the amount of paper plates in las vegas

good night
peace

by the way post your own Random equations...because Random Is My Middle Name...

and if this is the dumbest thread youve ever read in your life, then i am honored because i am 100% bored right now
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus

Last edited by final : 02-24-05 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-24-05, 10:28 PM   #2
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

........... how many times do i have 2 shave this balloon? god dam vaginal lumps. and thats tha story of my english cheese rampage under tha overpass of love. just grab tha turtle scrub and yell "my spoon can knit!!!!!" and sumtimes at tha bottom of tha lamps u can scratch yo nipples on tha crack pipes. iz it werth it? let me werk it, put my thang down flip it and reverse it. u suckaz just got served, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 02-24-05, 10:29 PM   #3
morse code
...fuck life.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

^yes, and also..............

bill took a rocket launcher and shot it at the cow and ate meat later and thought about the cow and puked and clened his puke and went upstairs and shit out the meat and the meat went sdown the toilet and went into a place where no one knows like a secret place or a password so now its gone and so isthe cow and so is his lunch and so is this story.......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

pass it on..............
Send a message via Yahoo to morse code   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-05, 10:34 PM   #4
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

well before i get up every morning to check what time i have to get dressed, i notice that every equivalent stich on my socks seems to be out of place, meaning some other sick minded fool wishes to disrupt the mainstream flow of how i like to get dressed and that directly corresponds to the rate at which i am able to accept the fact that this can only be determined by the spontanuity of all situations that are occuring elsewhere in my living quarters at the exact point in time in which the initial disruption begins its preliminary phase into total, complete randomuity......,hehe, i even made up that last word

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-05, 10:42 PM   #5
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

/\/\ best one, but wasn't random enough like the time I spit in a bulls eye while running with chickens, they were baked and not fried like wheat thin's.. I think people don't understand my genius when I tell them that the sky will show itself in a pink turban once its ready. You really need to evaluate all circumstances of a situation before you slap a stranger in the mouth and call his a wife a hore for asking you for directions, but thats what happens when your car is a lazy boy and your driving gloves were made for midgets.
Old 02-24-05, 10:46 PM   #6
Germ
in your system

but in order to fully understand the true potential of pink turbans, you must first look deep into their pasts and really get to know the fabric behind the turban, because each colour contributes different qualities which a person is secretly satisfied, and even in some circumstances, fall in love and have secret material affairs with their exotic turbans and then the government gets involved and its all over the news and i cant watch my precious E.R. without 62 damn interuptions and fluxuations all about the world, which gets me to wondering, why they cant do it in an orderly fashion were everyone gets free pudding and bill cosby does a little dance

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-05, 10:50 PM   #7
Know-Gimix

well everyone knows thats because the jello corportation is really secretly ran by the C.I.A, the teletubies watch over, and mr. rodgers neighboorhood plays silently in the background on a brand new phonograph that wasn't purchased but today i much appreciate the opportunities given me by the celestial entrepenuer known as crap, it really makes me tingly inside to know that all my contributions into the crap pile have been noticed by eons of freestyling aliens who will someday pray to an ant pile in hopes my soul will reach the great beyond and flip the switch will change the channel, because news interuptions suck.
Old 02-24-05, 11:29 PM   #8
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: B2F7 050A

I don't get it.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-25-05, 12:14 AM   #9
Germ
in your system

thats not very random....kiwis with limbs, thats random

FLY FREE
Old 02-25-05, 12:15 AM   #10
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I don't get it.

holy shit soc gotta soundclick...

top track... turn up ur vocals more...u sound
like this ...
Old 02-25-05, 12:17 AM   #11
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: B2F7 050A

ROFL! Yeah my soundclick is gay for now. I have other tracks but they're just on my comp.

[/notmakingexcusesyoucanevenasknostradamus]

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-25-05, 12:21 AM   #12
Germ
in your system

^ i asked him.......and you were right, keep up

FLY FREE
Old 02-25-05, 12:23 AM   #13
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
ROFL! Yeah my soundclick is gay for now. I have other tracks but they're just on my comp.

[/notmakingexcusesyoucanevenasknostradamus]

rofl@atnotmakingexcusesl;ajas;ldkvcjf;la;laslddamu s -- word. i understand.
Old 02-25-05, 01:24 AM   #14
Germ
in your system

IP: 7C6D 1B8D

does anyone else's jaw crack.... mine does and its really loud and annoying sometimes....almost as bad as BLACK

FLY FREE
Old 02-25-05, 01:59 AM   #15
Know-Gimix

rofl... my jaw cracks sometimes... i dunno i have a wisdom tooth that I think grew into my jaw hinge... cuz sometimes it cracks, sometimes I have trouble opening it all together- its weird... [/uppingpostcountfornoreasonotherthantodoit]