RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-05, 02:16 AM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Paranoia(sample)

IP: 5F44 426C

This Siegal beat been used alot but someone is forcing me to write to it...its sposed to be a collab soon.....when i re-record and do it a lil better

WARNING-.....Volume is Low in the beginning but then lifts up a lil bit after a few seconds so i already know thats somethin yall gonna comment bout...its only a minute long....Sample tho...gotta re-do it some day

www.rideinconline.com/jamroom/bands/165

2nd song down.

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2031244
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182236
Old 03-18-05, 06:01 AM   #2
Got_BARZ
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7222 C45A

Beanie beat.. yessir.. horrible quality.. but I'm hearin' the lines.. you got a cool flow, the punch-in's are sloppy and you ain't got much emotion with ya shit, but there's always room for improvement.. keep it movin.
Send a message via AIM to Got_BARZ Send a message via Yahoo to Got_BARZ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 10:19 AM   #3
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A338 C9EF

aight this my beat me,and my crewmates killed this beat...aight production needs work ma...i can here where you stopped recording and started the next few lines...cause by 1 of 2 problems your cutting not accurate or you dont start spittin for the next lines by doing a few words you did for the last line...if you do it'll help make a smooth transition...you tryna have a continueous flow...but you gotta know where to take those breathes...and you gotta have the syllable count accurate...sound like you rushing at times...lyrics were good...i hear the multis

overall it has potential but it needs some work...keep doing ya thing aight fam...holla at me. 1

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 04:54 PM   #4
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 37BA F453

lol this beat still dope,quality is horible,nice voice,but the quality is fuckin wack,nice flow,cqant really hear the lyrics,i can hear when you started to record the next line

overall with a better quality it could be perfect,
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 05:05 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Arrow

IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmka"D"
cause by 1 of 2 problems your cutting not accurate or you dont start spittin for the next lines by doing a few words you did for the last line...if you do it'll help make a smooth transition...you tryna have a continueous flow...but you gotta know where to take those breathes...and you gotta have the syllable count accurate...sound like you rushing at times...lyrics were good...i hear the multis

^^basically what he said, i notice the cut too, but you are more clear on this track than any other track you laid out.. except the beginning needs boostin of volume like u said, cuz i didn't even notice u were startin to rap.. lyrics were nice, u just have to work on ya flow a lil'... stay up, laydee.. ha get at ya girl sum timez
Old 03-19-05, 06:36 AM   #6
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: B012 742A

your quality needs to get better, feeling the concept and the lines where i hear them pretty good, some problems with your editing that mess up you track but dont matter if your re-recordin....pretty gd

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer