RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-05, 02:30 AM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

I think that people need to read this....

IP: AA0F A73E

Aight, people I don't know what you are thinking, but this is a Message Board, where people respond to posts people make. This board is not here so you can go somewhere, act like a moron, and feel cool cuz you have some 13 year old beefin with you. One reason RV is dying is because people are forgetting why RV was created. The site may not shut down, but the skill and maturity will die.
Now, I've been watching, reading, and occaisonly(wrong spelling I know) posting, and I have to tell you all that if I was new to this board I would wonder why I would stay. This site turns away newbs, if you make a mistake you get harassed, and "vets" no longer battle because they don't want to "waste their time". Man I gotta tell you sometin, if you are on a message board for longer than 20 min, then you can write a verse. Also, unless you are here to elevate, then you are wasting time anyway so why not battle.

^^Read that please. Be mature and understand what I just typed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-05-05, 02:47 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

werd to GD

i seen alot of new rv members leave because they get laughed at for making a mistake.
would yall laugh at a baby for not knowing how to walk? When I first came to a rap site like this(rb) i had no clue what i was doing...but soon learnt...

we need to give new members a chance and instead of acting 'vet",cause we been here longer,we should be more of a teacher,a parent to the newer members....

vet=teacher...lol.

as for the maturity,i think that is a reflection of us older members givign the newer members shit for being "new'. So once they get used to rapverse they go and act the same......

I feel that the "vets" or "teachers" or "people who have been here for not even a year longer than most"..should learn to help the new members..show them that rapverse is a fun place to learn off some rappers with some actual knowledge...

To sum things up..every memebr should lead by example..and the newer member should also learn to take there own path on rv..dont be a follow... immaturity isnt funny......the ocasional respectfull joke is.

~F-D~
Old 04-05-05, 02:55 AM   #3
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: AA0F A73E

And you know what's scary? Fidel is drunk, or close to it and still makes good points. I have to be honest, if I was the best on RV I wouldn't post much. I'd go to another site and get better. I'd still help people on RV, but most of my activity would be on the other site.

I don't know if I'm a "vet", but I do know that I help out newbs and tell them what they need to know. If people would stop actin like assholes to new people and teach them how the rap boards work, then maybe you wouldn't have to deal with their lack of knowledge. There are some people who are just mentally retarded (lil cali) and there's nothing you can do bout it, but the majority are just people who don't know what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-05-05, 03:30 AM   #4
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 7F23 8EDF

yp, GD i gotta agree with you, this web site is turning more into a place to beef and start shit, thats something we dont want, and the vets, they should be battling showin they vets and not afraid to get a loss on there records.. thats all it is.. some of them genuinly dont wanna waste thier time but others are just being pussys, you made good points bout whats up with this site and what should be changed.. gw GD
Old 04-05-05, 06:08 AM   #5
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

didn't read it!
Old 04-05-05, 06:19 AM   #6
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

well u prolly should.... lol smart ass
Old 04-05-05, 06:20 AM   #7
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

i guess i'm wasting time then
Old 04-05-05, 06:26 AM   #8
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

lol yeah jus a lil bit......
Old 04-05-05, 07:52 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub my Paynus
i guess i'm wasting time then

Yo i'll rub your paynus with broken glass...
Old 04-05-05, 07:56 AM   #10
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

lmao... omb.. ewwwwwwwwwww
Old 04-05-05, 07:58 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: B422 CA9F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Dayz
Aight, people I don't know what you are thinking, but this is a Message Board, where people respond to posts people make. This board is not here so you can go somewhere, act like a moron, and feel cool cuz you have some 13 year old beefin with you. One reason RV is dying is because people are forgetting why RV was created. The site may not shut down, but the skill and maturity will die.
Now, I've been watching, reading, and occaisonly(wrong spelling I know) posting, and I have to tell you all that if I was new to this board I would wonder why I would stay. This site turns away newbs, if you make a mistake you get harassed, and "vets" no longer battle because they don't want to "waste their time". Man I gotta tell you sometin, if you are on a message board for longer than 20 min, then you can write a verse. Also, unless you are here to elevate, then you are wasting time anyway so why not battle.

^^Read that please. Be mature and understand what I just typed.

I made a thread exactly like this about a month or two ago.. Mine covered a few other problems aswell.. But basically had the same idea..

I'm gonna be honest with you, the kids at this forum have an extremily warped idea of how a forum is supposed to be used.. I mean I've been to a lot of different forums (not just rap ones) and I've come to the realisation that the main thing that people here dont understand, is that newbs are people too, and a lot of the time the newbs are actually smarter and more interlectual than some of the currant members of this board.. But the thing is, if someone comes in here asking for help.. The morons that attend this forum regularily post saying "Get fucked you stupid newb" and that gets peoples backs up.. And what could turn out to be good members that contribute to the board, get turned away by little arrogant faggots on the internet..

I get newbs on my aim all the time asking dumb question and asking for help at rapping.. And I help them.. It isnt that hard to answer a few questions, or type out a paragraph of advice for someone to point them in the right direction..

And remember-----Just like in real life..

Everyone who joins this forum should be given a chance to be respected, if they screw up, thats their problem.. People who bother themselves with net beef, are either just tight ass wankers that dont get enough pussy, or are 13-14 years old or under..
Old 04-05-05, 08:01 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: B422 CA9F

And BTW-- Yeah I dont battle often, but I mod here so I stick around..

All you other lazy fucks have no excuse..
Old 04-05-05, 08:03 AM   #13
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0E05 2F2E

umm i try to battle but like he said why waist time, even if im not the best im still waisting time becuase these kids dont care, they just simply dont give a shit, and the bad thing is the more they post the more active the site gets which means this site wont get shut down it will onyl turn into a hip hop chat site,