RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-05, 05:36 PM   #1
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

Real Talk (Triple N I-View)

IP:

...The Streets Is Talkin...

Got my long time boy Triple N..for this Interview exclusive rite here you know how we do...

Decree Wun: triple mah boy wass good ready for this interview?
TripleN4554: fo sure
Decree Wun: aiight..so its been awhile since ive seen you really active on rv wass been good wit that? you been busy in an out tha studio an shit?
TripleN4554: yea been going to the studio laying some shit down an doing a few lil shows here an there
Decree Wun: word i can feel that..bein that me you an rest of rv's older class saw the summer activity for rv do you think summer will be like that or it will prevail rv's downfall?
TripleN4554: prolly it'll pick up cuz catz got more free time
Decree Wun: word,now hailing from queenz yaself any fav artist from queens you like?
TripleN4554: hmmmmmm
TripleN4554: nas fo sure
Decree Wun: def can feel that...now if i remember you tellin me you in music school rite producen an shit? now i know from what youve told me you use to sell to get by any chance of you goin bak to that lifestyle?
TripleN4554: naw i'm trying to live rite..that life ends lives i wanna continue mines i am in music production classes....cuz music is me an its what i wanna do for life
Decree Wun: thats what im talkin about...now bein ive known you almost a year now you one of my closest peoples what makes triple n tick lol?..like what rele pisses you off or you jus coo dude an let it go
TripleN4554: i am a laidback cat..rarely get pissed unless u mess wit my ends...den it gets real
Decree Wun: lol word...now i can you see you blowin up after that on air freestyle last night it was ill..now providin you get a deal any cats you can see yaself goin at?
TripleN4554: i ono not really...i am more into making songs...i get a deal i don't need to battle no more
Decree Wun: absolute..beef does sell though...who you like to listen to on rv like 7/3 said he likes to chill an listen to GK who would yours be?
TripleN4554: calamity got a smoothe style..i like the vibe of his tracks
Decree Wun: word ok...i know you a busy man so ima wrap this up within couple more questions...so any shoutouts you wanna do speakin on ya fans get ya fuck offs if ya need to:-) lol its on you fam
TripleN4554: lady fiya....dats fam son, diabolic..my nigga, virt...fo sure beantown's finest, spul...chea, forgoten flow, dabotos, wickedclown, willapear, debit, voke, calamity, black queen, s large, tongue rapist, 20 grand, an I know I'm forgetting people my bad y'all
TripleN4554: my bad on slowness of that post I was on my cell for a bit
Decree Wun: lol fa sho sall good an with that this exclusive N interview is done be on tha lookout my boy is gonna blow soon be safe dawg 1
TripleN4554: thanks man.....stay up playa.........1

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote