RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-05, 12:14 AM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

Exclamation True Story!! OMG! Shyts Crazy!

IP: F8F5 C3DE

Damn yo.. this shyt happend to me this morning..

[/edit forgot to add somethin i jst remembered]

well i was talkin to my friend alexis and after a while a light pass by me hella quick like a quick second and dissapeared thinking it was a ghost but like wasn't scared cuz maybe i was seeing things.. after a while then i went to sleep..well i woke up at 2 am.. and have been trying to go to sleep for 2 hours and the times about 4:30 am.. and right before im finally almost asleep, i hear my door open.. i don't see it open cuz im facing the left side of my bed.. and then i hear footstops walking towards me thinking its my mom telling me why im awake.. and like i feel the person put their knee on my bed cuz my bed tilted alil down.. and then all in a sudden i couldn't move.. like the person put something in my body and like it hella hurt but like didn't hurt at all at the same time.. then the person like whispers in my ear.. but i couldn't really understand it.. then all in a sudden im asleep and i wake up 2 hours later by my mom.. wen i woke up i told me mom.. and then later wen i got back from skew.. my mom told me my grandma died at 4 A.M!!!.. in the hospital from nemonia or how ever u spell it.. and then later she put it all together and told me it was my grandma that whispered in my ear this morning

damn thats crazy yo... im scared now..

www.FG-Servers.com

Last edited by Dabatos : 04-14-05 at 09:04 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 12:20 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9458 811B

damn that shit!!!!!! ya gettin haunted son!!!

shit is fucked, similar shit happened to me before

i was sleepin when i woke up like 3 in the mornin..............i'm there tryin to get back to sleep when i felt someone climb into my bed, the bed tilted, i felt the sheets and duvet move and then i felt sumthin like someone puttin their arm around me...........i turned around and my fuckin bed was empty, just me in it!!! and everyone in the house was fast asleep!!! shit was crazy to and it got me mos definitely believin in ghosts n all that other worldly spirit shit!!!
Old 04-14-05, 12:24 AM   #3
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F8F5 C3DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.SoLo
damn that shit!!!!!! ya gettin haunted son!!!

shit is fucked, similar shit happened to me before

i was sleepin when i woke up like 3 in the mornin..............i'm there tryin to get back to sleep when i felt someone climb into my bed, the bed tilted, i felt the sheets and duvet move and then i felt sumthin like someone puttin their arm around me...........i turned around and my fuckin bed was empty, just me in it!!! and everyone in the house was fast asleep!!! shit was crazy to and it got me mos definitely believin in ghosts n all that other worldly spirit shit!!!

glad to know i ain't the only one man!!!Im scared to go back to sleep.. now i sleep with my bibble next to me.. frealz. im serious

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 12:32 AM   #4
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

your grandma is creepy.........haha, j/m...thats trippy shit yo

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 12:59 AM   #5
Nelson Mandela
Resurrected Voices

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 0825 899A

yo thats some crazy shit....i woulda been swingin on air yo....something like that happened to me too...but not like no 1 climbed in my bed or nuttin like that....but on christmas its when my great grandmother died and i was havin trouble breathing and i got up and it felt like something hit my back and i just coughed real hard and when i coughed n opened my eyes i could of swore i saw something move passed my eyes real fast....now on christmas i neva sleep by myself...and like when i get scared or feel like something is around me i always get cold and my eyes feel like they water up but they dont its weird...

"Spoken Words are Never Forgotten"--Me

Ghost Writers
Old 04-14-05, 01:02 AM   #6
.OriGiNiLL.
Flyweight

IP: 644D A0A6

Woah Scary Shit....

Never Happened To Me But Its Bound To Happen

[-L-]yrikal [-S-]aigonZ
''Family Krew''

''We Will Merk You"
Old 04-14-05, 01:08 AM   #7
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

wen i wuz a lil kid i woke up in tha middle of tha night n i didnt have my blanket on me, n i used 2 sleep walk so i thot maybe i took it sumwere sleepwalkin. so i looked all ova tha place n couldnt find shit. so i wuz like fuck this n went back 2 bed, i wuz just layin there, n my grandmuthaz ghost just appeared at tha foot of my bed, and she had my blanket, then she put it on me, it wuz fuckin crazy, but i wuzznt scared of her tho, i wuz just like "thanx" after she brang me my blanket. my dad saw her ghost 2 1 time, he woke up n she wuz on tha utha side of tha bed lookin at my mom n smiling, my dad started screamin n she looked at him then dissapeard. R.I.P. 2 ya grandmutha btw, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-14-05, 01:16 AM   #8
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 2E43 6BFE

i dont know my grandma...lol.....is creepy ish though....

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 03:21 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Yeah that shits scary. Ghosts are real no doubt.

I remember a friend of mine needed help packin his shit up cos he was movin house.. And we were goin through shit in the attic, which was just a big room seperated by a wall into halves. The wall had a doorway in the middle, but no door. And I saw a figure of a little girl move from one side to the other... I was like.. What the fuck? and then he turned around, it happened again...

So we were like fuck that, and went downstairs. Then I was talkin to his pops later that day about it, and he said it was wierd cos apparently in like the 60's a little girl got murdered in that house...
Old 04-14-05, 03:50 AM   #10
Rub my Paynus
mc receeding hairline

IP: C1DA 4DBB

Quote:
and then all in a sudden i couldn't move.. like the person put something in my body and like it hella hurt but like didn't hurt at all at the same time

lol, i was about to suggest you were being raped until i read the
rest.
Old 04-14-05, 04:48 AM   #11
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 098A 6CEB

LOL i thought his mom raped him or something,LOL untill i read al of it, LOL crazy ish tho yo
Old 04-14-05, 05:51 AM   #12
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Damn yo.. this shyt happend to me this morning..

well i woke up at 2 am.. and have been trying to go to sleep for 2 hours and the times about 4:30 am.. and right before im finally almost asleep, i hear my door open.. i don't see it open cuz im facing the left side of my bed.. and then i hear footstops walking towards me thinking its my mom telling me why im awake.. and like i feel the person put their knee on my bed cuz my bed tilted alil down.. and then all in a sudden i couldn't move.. like the person put something in my body and like it hella hurt but like didn't hurt at all at the same time.. then the person like whispers in my ear.. but i couldn't really understand it.. then all in a sudden im asleep and i wake up 2 hours later by my mom.. wen i woke up i told me mom.. and then later wen i got back from skew.. my mom told me my grandma died at 4 A.M!!!.. in the hospital from nemonia or how ever u spell it.. and then later she put it all together and told me it was my grandma that whispered in my ear this morning

damn thats crazy yo... im scared now..

Dont be i just proly her tellin ya she loves ya or that she's ok.......i been through things like dat before my grandfather and my aunt died within like 2 months of each other.....and when we went to his funeral i got to sleep in his bed where he died....and one day i wanted to smoke a cigarett and watch TV in his room...so i went and got an ashtrey......and by the way he didnt like anybody smokin in his room EVER........so i got the ashtrey right and i light a Cig. up and i take a drag of it....then i feel the bed shake like really freggin hard at one of the corners....and i thought it was just the front door or sum shakin the trailor.......but i know now that it was him tellin me to take that outside......but yeah that bed shook really really hard....multiple times.........Freaky Stuff....ho and by the way sorry to hear about ur Grandmother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 07:31 AM   #13
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 7F42 B9C4

god damn thats crazy...
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 11:18 AM   #15
Pyronix
Aflame with emotion

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 206E 7797

thats scary yo. when i lived in my old house my dad wanted to leave cuz he kept hearing a little girl crying on the stairs, and i never believed him. then one morning i heard a girl crying, n it sounded like my sister, so i looked in her room n she was fast asleep. so i started throwing stuffed toys n shit down the stairs cuz i was freaked out..but throwing stuff made me feel brave .