RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Ikynovel 3 100.00%
anxiety 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-04, 11:26 PM   #1
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
Ikynovel vs anxiety

IP: 9702 17FA

...Topical Battle...
...30 Lines maxx...
...No crew votes...

...Topic...

...A walk in hell...

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 10-30-04 at 11:26 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old 10-27-04, 11:27 PM   #2
System

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A9A5 2BC6

Ikynovel has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-27-04 11:27 PM.

Old 10-27-04, 11:29 PM   #3
System

Text Record: 0-1

anxiety has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-27-04 11:29 PM.

Old 10-27-04, 11:30 PM   #4
Ikynovel
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 0-0

The underlord opens the gates as the hair on my neck stands up straight & the blood escapes my face
Pain hurts worse inside me more like an unlubricated virgin getting raped, but i remain in place
My head moves upward toward a sky draped with fire & brimestone flashing images of humanities mistakes
We begin to move as a whole souless ghosts, gaunt faces torn & shattered lifeless bodies all bound in chains
Toward a force which i do not know every step is on hot glass which slivers ur feet, a numbness almost paralysing

On a corner a demon with messages taunting, not with the bible but mein kampf preaching
Weeded eyes staring, medusa like almost casting a spell, DEATH is the perfume a musk unbearable to smell
Fumes from vents lifeless hands & faces clutching the cage of their death as fire consumes them as they melt
Cracks of whips the endless screams & cries of unanswered help; The blisters on my feet pop and swell
We move on through a RED mist stinging my eyes that even my tears come out blood RED
I close my eyes moving foward blind & deaf gaze over to only see that i am alone abandoned
Only too see the rest lying weak like dogs on all fours toungue out trying to taste the mist out of dehydration
I almost vomited but i held it in the sky flashes of the holocaust a mirror image of present, just bone and skin

We pushed on around a corner a fallen angel being raped, wings no more, all hope faded in this instant
As if Death had cluthed my heart dregs of sorrow came over me, all ounces of faith gone in this instant
An Abyss that seemed infinite a small oasis compared to what lay before me, an almost utopia of evil
Rage & a shock pain ran through me it was almost dreamlike but all too real, hell and all its evil
Serene Angels above amongst horrific demons & below the same, an anurism almost took over my mind
For my great trek was not eternal, we were soldiers against all that is pure, a certain rage built inside
The veins on my temple almost piercing the skin, clenched fists this was my time to show this heaven my sin

Old 10-27-04, 11:31 PM   #5
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1

It seemed like a good day, the sun shone all…
But at 9:00 a.m., my mom got a phone call…
I could hear something was wrong, from the tone in here voice…
I looked at her more closely, her eyes were getting moist…
I had a few ideas, so I sat down and contemplated…
It has to be bad; my mom looks devastated…
I get called into the room, her cheeks were tear streaked…
My dad had to tell us, because my mom couldn’t speak…
Horrible news, my Grandpa’s passed…
Seems he died an hour ago of a heart attack…
I couldn’t control my emotions, the tears flowed freely…
I wanted to get out of the house, didn’t want my family to see me…
But we had to leave urgently, get in the car and on a plane…
Trying to control my emotions was making me insane…
Everything got sadder, when we arrived at his property…
Hugging all of my relatives and close friends awkwardly…
I can’t explain how much gloom was in the air…
He was only 69, no way in hell that seems fair…
My dad came up to me, and said I was requested as pallbearer…
He said I would make it through, he must have seen my terror…
I got ready for the funeral, I didn’t say a word that morning…
It was an open casket, inside the church people were forming…
I carried the casket, so we could have the service…
I was so fucking sad that day no need to be nervous…
Service is over, time to go to the cemetery…
Seemed like he just got married, now he has to get buried.?
Walked up to the hearse, nothing could be worse…
I was so sad by now, I was about to burst…
But then I realized, if I walked up to the grave and fell…
That would be one way, that I could walk in hell…

Lol, not a serious story obviously, all the seriousness was just to set up the last two lines…

Old 10-27-04, 11:32 PM   #6
Ikynovel
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 0-0

The underlord opens the gates as the hair on my neck stands up straight & the blood escapes my face
Pain hurts worse inside me more like an unlubricated virgin getting raped, but i remain in place
My head moves upward toward a sky draped with fire & brimestone flashing images of humanities mistakes
We begin to move as a whole souless ghosts, gaunt faces torn & shattered lifeless bodies all bound in chains
Toward a force which i do not know every step is on hot glass which slivers ur feet, a numbness almost paralysing

On a corner a demon with messages taunting, not with the bible but mein kampf preaching
Weeded eyes staring, medusa like almost casting a spell, DEATH is the perfume a musk unbearable to smell
Fumes from vents lifeless hands & faces clutching the cage of their death as fire consumes them as they melt
Cracks of whips the endless screams & cries of unanswered help; The blisters on my feet pop and swell
We move on through a RED mist stinging my eyes that even my tears come out blood RED
I close my eyes moving foward blind & deaf gaze over to only see that i am alone abandoned
Only too see the rest lying weak like dogs on all fours toungue out trying to taste the mist out of dehydration
I almost vomited but i held it in the sky flashes of the holocaust a mirror image of present, just bone and skin

We pushed on around a corner a fallen angel being raped, wings no more, all hope faded in this instant
As if Death had cluthed my heart dregs of sorrow came over me, all ounces of faith gone in this instant
An Abyss that seemed infinite a small oasis compared to what lay before me, an almost utopia of evil
Rage & a shock pain ran through me it was almost dreamlike but all too real, hell and all its evil
Serene Angels above amongst horrific demons & below the same, an anurism almost took over my mind
For my great trek was not eternal, we were soldiers against all that is pure, a certain rage built inside
The veins on my temple almost piercing the skin, clenched fists this was my time to show this heaven my sin

Old 03-29-05, 09:09 PM   #7
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

Voted For: Ikynovel

wow, dope topical.......here goes..
anxiety~your vocabulary was good here, nice imagery in your words, couldnt really find a problem, its just a matter of taste, i thought that your stroyline was good, but i felt i needed something more,something to keep my interest, hmm, you were heading towards a dope ending it seemed, but then i dont know what happened, it seemed to cut short, i was expecting more to this,but overall it was a good drop..1
ikynovel~your words are very descriptive and set the tone of this story well, nice imagery as well, your vocabulary is great, i mean,you explain everything so well,this was deep, it seemed it was well thought out, very creative topical verse...for that i must give this to you..but good job both of you, i enjoyed reading this.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Old 03-30-05, 10:08 PM   #8
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 0825 899A

Well anxiety im very dissappointed in you Your verse for a topical genius was mediocre. You brung nothing to the table... a little bit of imagery and a little bit of vocabulary. Your emotion was good but besides that you didnt do much... And thats nowhere's near your best...

Overall: 4.5/10

Ikynovel:

Your verse was just decent, it was a bitch reading it because of yourwack structure and stretched lines... But you did take the vocabulary, imagery and emotion categories in this verse...I dont like how you stretched it out tho, made it a boring read but voting honestly you still won

Overall: 6.5/10

Both came mediocre but Iky got this one

Vote: Ikynovel

Please return the favor with an honest vote on a battle in my sig!

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 04-14-05, 12:26 AM   #9
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 133C 7AC8

dont really know too much about this but it was close in my opnion... but yeah ikynovel your structure needs to be fixed... just feedback

Old 04-14-05, 04:22 AM   #10
Kin*Ethicâ„¢
Middle Weight

Text Record: 9-0
IP: 7C84 C845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikynovel

What The Fuck .. I Wrote That You Faggot Ass Biter .. Smh
Warrior •:KO:• lyrical clarity •:KO:• dfunk •:KO:• Blackmage •:KO:• CrazyDogg •:KO:• sdizzle •:KO:• Big City •:KO:• Typical •:KO:• Ill-Grammatix •:KO:•