RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-05, 02:15 PM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Stupid Naive Bitches................

IP:

Stupid Naive Bitches –

One thing you definitely won’t find me doing is caring about dumb ass teens with stupid agendas. I grow more tired and weary of hearing materialistic bitches rave on about who they want to look like and what they want to buy than pirates get tired and weary after 50 years at sea. Notice, I say 50 years because pirates are fucking badass and can handle 50 years out at sea looking for treasure and plundering shit, unlike stupid whiny pussy bitches, who are idiots.

Furthermore, teen magazines suck ass. Why do people care about what some model’s new summer look is? My girlfriend constantly rambles on about some stupid famous person that “looks fabulous” that I’ve never heard of, and when I say I don’t know who she’s talking about, I cop the “omg omg……. Omg…………………………………… omg omg omg………………….*pussy ass giggle that a pirate could shit all over*………………………………. Omg………………… like……………………….………lol………………………… omg……………… are you serious?”

…..

No, of course I’m not serious. I just like to lie…… ( <- sarcasm.)… So I don’t give a shit about someone that didn’t do jack for me and never will, shoot me. And then I have to pretend to care, or its a pissed off bitch I’m left to deal with. When was the last time women had to give a damn about what men say?… A quick backhand pimp slap may jolt their memory. Not 2 weeks ago, I tried to talk to a woman about Bruce Lee and gained nothing but an odd look. So tell me, why the fuck should I have to care about some anorexic bitch that is now wearing a red dress instead of black, when women don’t care about a man that could knock another to the floor with an inch-punch. I’ll tell you why: because women are stupid, despite their uncanny ability to suck my cock.

Women nowadays are extremely non-self based. They would rather watch stupid shows about stupid people that have stupid fictional lives, than a kick ass show like Ren and Stimpy, Family Guy, or World’s somethingest something. They love talk shows, which happen to be the gayest and most pansy thing of all time. You spend half an hour to an hour of time that could be spent learning kung fu watching how some dumbass parent was too stupid to beat their dumbass hoe of a daughter into shape. So now they complain “oh she wears skimpy clothes and hangs out with boys and shes only 12! OMG please help me Oprah/Maury/Jenny/<insert clichéd talkshow host name here>.” Well instead of being a whiny bitch and complaining, I’m sure a triple twist butterfly flash roundhouse corkscrew kick to the ovaries and/or head would persuade the whore to get in line.

Since when was it cool to wear short-ass skirts and revealing singlet tops anyway? What’s so damn great about a stupid rich teenager that has suddenly started listening to simple plan and wearing short skirts with a distasteful suit-style jacket. Or a 13 year old with a flat chest that likes to wear a whore-like skirt and listen to Chingy with hoop earrings on.

Here’s an idea! Go get a fucking life and quit trying to act like some stupid hoe you saw on MTV. Stupid impressionable idiots.

And what the fuck is up with guys doing the same thing? If you’re a male into fashion you’re no longer a queer fag, you’re a “Metrosexual.” Well here’s a newsflash for those fucking gays: YOU’RE GAY! And I would rather have liquid shit shot into my mouth than some faggot with a “Queer Eye” giving me fashion tips. I’ll wear a fucking grocery bag to a movie if I want to, so fuck those guys. I’m not gonna pay 108979087987 dollars extra so I can wear jeans with rips in them and paint splatters and I won’t pay for an Adidas singlet when I can go to the markets and buy an Adidaz singlet for 5c off a poor peurto-rican. Suck my cock metro-sexuals and label-queens. The day someone with good fashion sense kills a crocodile with his bicep I might change my mind, but for now, those people should be shot.
Everybody should whole-heartedly agree.

And dont come in here making yourself look like a dumbass by saying "omg im not reading that its so long!" , "did you really type ALL that! omg"

And equally, dont come in here trying to be funny by saying the things I said not to say in a daft attempt at petty humour. Just save it.